삼십삼 you're my only girl

dedicated to : me, myself and ibecause that's my bestie

because that's my bestie... my ride or die, lol 😅

Miss Right

BTS - Skool Luv Affair (Special Edition)

──────────────────⚫️────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

3:09 - 0:52

* MID-FEBRUARY, 2018 *

JUNGKOOK SPENT THE NEXT DAYS WITH ME. Drinking sweet hot chocolate, having snowball fights, warming up by the fireplace, getting competitive on SuperStar BTS. Those moments might not mean that much, but it was honestly the best winter I had in a really long time.

It was conveniently my winter study week now, so I would fly to South Korea with my boyfriend. Zara insisted on giving us a ride to the airport, so basically she just wanted to meet Jungkook.

"Babe, my friend should be here in a few min-" I started, but the doorbell interrupted me. "Now... My friend should be here now. Her name's Zara, and she's low-key a fan."

"What? You have more than one friend?" Jungkook gasped in mock surprise, letting out a laugh when I grimaced at him.

"Boy, bye... it's all about quality over quantity!"

"Says everyone who doesn't have many friends."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. Zara stepped back as we walked outside with our duffel bags.

"I'm sooo jealous that you're dating a Korean god," she blurted out, gawking at my boyfriend with hearts in her eyes.

"Yeah, she is so lucky," Jungkook grinned boyishly, and I uttered a playful snort at them. "You're Zara-ssi?"

"Yesss, annyeong~~" she cheesed eagerly and bowed down in front of him before he pulled her in his arms. "Okay, this is the best day of my life!"

"My hugs have that effect," he chuckled and moved back, "and your Korean is really good."

"Kamsahamnida!" Zara gushed as the three of us headed to her beige KIA. "I'm also fluent in speak Bantu, Hausa, French, Spanish, and English, of course. But I can manage myself in Italian, Mandarin, and Japanese too..."

Yeah, she was one of those people who learned new languages in their free time. Zara loved history and cultures from all countries. She wanted to become a flight attendant to travel across the entire world. Her bachelor major pretty much was just for fun.