사십이 i give it to you

Outro: Propose

Outro: Propose

BTS – Skool Luv Affair

─────⚫️────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:27 – 1:35

*・゚。.* LATE MAY, 2018 :*.。・゚*

BTS' PRIVATE JET WAS ALL CUSTOM-MADE blankets and carpets, spacious interior, comfy seats, and fresh food on a silver platter. It was honestly about time, the boys deserved to be spoiled like this. So it seemed like they were really about that rich life now.

"♫ I feel the success in my airplane, AIRPLANE ♫" I sang happily as we all boarded their luxurious jet on our way to Las Vegas.

"Ayyye, ayyee~" Hoseok exclaimed, stepping inside after me.

"It smells so expensive in here!" Zara gushed and flopped down in a seat by the window.

"Hey, fiancé!"

"Hi, fiancée~"

"Hello, V!" Taehyung exclaimed, and we laughed at his silliness.

"So... there's a bedroom in the back—" Jungkook murmured in my ear as he sat down next to me.

"You need to work on your whispering skills!" Jimin butted in, and I playfully pushed him away.

"Boy, you practically had to lean over him to hear anything," I snorted, and he shrugged innocently, sitting across from us.

"So, what were you newly married lovebirds whispering about?" Seokjin asked us curiously, reaching for the fancy cheese.

"Having the only bedroom on this jet all to themselves and getting freakyyy~" Jimin cried out, suggestively thrusting his hips.

God, I had this strong urge to face-palm myself, because their manager was right there and clearly heard him.

"I already called shotgun earlier," Yoongi stated out of the blue.

"Whaa... no, you didn't!" Jungkook protested, but his hyung rushed toward the room anyways, cutely throwing his arms in the air, "Yah, don't go in there!"

Yoongi sprawled himself like a starfish, messing up the pretty sheets. Then he smiled the most innocent, adorable gummy smile ever.

"That's not gonna work..." Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms childishly, but he was already caving in.