오 go crazy today

Boyz with Fun

Boyz with Fun

BTS - The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt. 1

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:18 - 3:46

*・゚。.* LATE JULY, 2017 :*.。・゚*

THE TOWERING IRON GATES SWUNG OPEN TO a beautiful mansion that was built out of white bricks and had massive windows. Exotic flowers were blooming all around, and the grass looked so green and shiny.

Leonor looked out the windshield in pure shock, then skeptically gawped at the driver. "Wait, BTS live in here??"

The Korean driver chuckled at my incredulous expression, "Yes miss, they moved in at the beginning of their hiatus."

It was the kind of house that belonged in movies rather than the real world. I didn't know what to expect when the boys invited us over for the day, but it certainly wasn't that. Those gates would definitely keep the sasaengs away.

"Wow, Big Hit really be treating them well!" I exclaimed, and my red-haired friend couldn't agree more.

Thanking the chauffeur, we stumbled out of the van and sauntered toward the magnificent villa. The imposing door opened before we even had the time to ring the bell. Jimin greeted us with a bright smile, eagerly pulling us inside.

"The girls are here~" he yelled over his shoulders, and loud footsteps almost instantly echoed through the entrance as the rest of the boys showed up one by one.

Leonor looked around in awe, letting out a gasp, "Your house is so beautiful!"

It was a little hard to believe the boys lived in a place like this, so spacious and luxurious. Their home had this très chic design, yet somehow it suited them.

"Yeah, and it's kinda bougie!" I exclaimed, not quite believing I was actually inside BTS' house.

"Thank you," they beamed and guided us farther into their home, watching our reactions in amusement.

Oh, yeah, the fangirl in me was definitely awakening now.

Their backyard was as gorgeous as the rest of the house, the colorful flowers and shiny grass going on forever, the mosaic pool shining under the daylight. I could relax in this lounge chair all day. This place was the definition of summer paradise.

"Bloody hell, it's the life!" my best friend exclaimed as she slipped her sunglasses on the bridge over her nose, making me smile.

"I know right! Can't believe that we're here... inside their home~" I gushed in awe and removed the shirt that was making me too hot.