오십이 pick your filter

Filter

Filter

BTS – MAP OF THE SOUL : 7

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:41 – 1:18

JUNGKOOK AND I WERE HAVING OUR JOINT bachelor/bachelorette party tonight. It required fewer preparations, fewer dates, we had common friends, and forty-something idols possibly making the news for being drunk at a private nightclub wasn't part of the agenda.

"Do you think we'll regret letting them organize the party?"

"Uh, maybe a little, but that's what makes the best memories!"

Zara and the boys kicked us of our own home earlier to set everything up, so we went over to their place for the day.

"Remind me why you're wearing this provocative dress and looking so damn sexy when there'll be other guys around," he grumbled as I strutted in front of him on purpose, my wavy hair swaying in the wind.

"Because I wanted to look good for you," I said and turned around with a bright smile, pulling him for a kiss. "Men can stare all they want, but it's all yours... only yours."

Little did he know, I had hidden something much naughtier under this tiny black coat. It was a part of my surprise, and I couldn't wait to show him later on. Jungkook didn't even see nothing yet.

The door opened before we reached the porch, and my best friend rushed outside for a hug. Jungkook flashed me an 'uh-oh' look when she grabbed each of our hands and eagerly tugged us inside. I just laughed.

"You, lovebirds, are right on time!" Zara gushed, leading us straight to the dark basement. "Kailee and Kookie... welcome to your bach shit cray party~"

Lights instantly flicked on, the room full of people breaking into fits of cheers. The boys, everyone from GOT7, BLACKPINK, GFriend, Red Velvet, and a few from NCT, SEVENTEEN. It made me so happy to see all of them.

"Thank you so much for all of this and for being here! Waah~" my fiancé exclaimed, all shook and insanely cute.

"It means a lot to us because we know you're all far too busy! So just have fun tonight~" I beamed at everyone and then noticed the saucy decorations.

There were big balloons with dirty messages like 'spank me', 'bend over', 'cum slut', 'choke on my dick', 'lemme fuck you'. Not to mention that huge banner that spelled 'SAME PUSSY & DICK FOREVER', and some nude adult dolls that looked eerily realistic posing in the kinkiest positions over the room. Even the food was suggestive as hell, designed as vaginas, butts, cocks, and boobs.