삼 you make me begin

Begin

Begin

BTS - Wings

────────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:00 - 3:49

I HAD TO BE DREAMING OR EVEN hallucinating. Maybe I was fucking dead, and this was heaven because my eyes had never seen anything this perfect on earth. Three angels right before my eyes. Was that a halo shining ever so brightly above their heads?

"Nori, a-are you seeing... what I'm s-seeing?" I whispered in a shaky voice, my poor heart still throbbing a million miles an hour.

She nodded, uttering a tiny squeal, "If you mean the God of Destruction, Lucifer, and the Evil Maknae... then yes, I'm seeing them too~"

And I would've laughed at that if my ass wasn't a complete hot mess. Okay. Keep. Calm. Do. Not. Freak. Out.

Leonor suddenly tugged my hand and started walking inside, but I was rooted to the ground in pure horror.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whisper-shouted afraid they would hear me, yanking her back hastily.

"Aren't we meeting them? They're right there~"

"Exactly," I gasped and frantically tried to catch my breath, shaking my head so hard that it left me a bit dizzy. "I-I can't do it... want to, but I just can't!"

My brain was barely functioning a few feet away from the boys, I was going to look like a goddamn fool in front of them. So really, it would be best for me to just admire them from afar like the coward that I was. Where no harm could be done.

"It's okay to be nervous. Trust me, I am too," Leonor reassured me softly, making me wonder how the fuck she could act so calm then. "But are seriously gonna stand up BTS?"

"Uh... maybe? Like I could just leave the gifts here and put a note-"

"No. Look, this is what we've been dreaming of for years. Who bloody knows if we'll ever, ever get that chance again? Do you understand that?!"

And she was so right, of course.

"Ugh! But what if I fucking embarrass myself though?" I groaned childishly with half a mind to still back away because they hadn't seen us yet.

"Don't let that stop you from meeting them, I'm pretty sure the boys have their fair share of embarrassing fans..." Leonor admitted, her voice trailing off at the sight of sheer panic on my face probably. "Sorry."

Oh well, this was a once-in-lifetime opportunity, and I had been waiting for it far too long just to let it slip away.

"Let's just do this!"