오십삼 keep on shining

Dream Glow (BTS World Original Soundtrack) [Pt

Dream Glow (BTS World Original Soundtrack) [Pt.1]

BTS & Charli XCX – BTS WORLD (Original Soundtrack)

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:15 – 0:52

THE NEXT DAY, THE BOYS GRUMBLED IN the car all the way to Big Hit, except Yoongi who fell asleep in a blink. The manager called them in despite their bad hangover, which appeared to be somewhere in between not quite drunk and definitely not sober. I was sober because of my pregnancy.

"Good afternoon everyone!" I cheerfully exclaimed on behalf of the boys as we all walked into the boardroom and settled down at the round table, noticing the few cameras around. "To what do we owe this meeting?"

"No. No, you don't get to be this happy right now," Jungkook muttered sleepily, pulling me onto his lap and nuzzling his face onto my neck.

None of the staff was really bothered by our PDA now, so I leaned against him and wrapped his arms over my waist.

"Okay, just sue her for being in a bright mood then~" Yoongi sneered, his eyes barely cracking open.

I could imagine my fiancé rolling his eyes as he scoffed, "Maybe I will, hyung."

"Good afternoon boys, good afternoon Makailee-ssi, and thank you for joining us," one of the staff greeted us with amusement. "I supposed you all had a good time at the party last night?"

"You supposed right, manager-nim... so why are we here and not still in bed?" Jimin asked innocently, although his words held a tinge of sarcasm.

"You will be leaving for the Summer Package Vol. 4 later today, and the destination this year is Saipan," the director announced, and we all blinked at him stupidly.

"Woah, we're going to Saipan~"

"And we're gonna leave today?"

Then, their faces brightened in pure excitement, all trace of exhaustion gone with the realization hitting them. We all cheered out loud before Namjoon started telling us about the beautiful island in the western Pacific Ocean like the smartass he was.

"You will have four days of photoshoots or vlogging, and three days off," the BigHit member continued and placed seven yellow capsules on the table, grabbing our full attention. "The rooms will be assigned right now, there's only one suite. You just have to choose one."

The boys quickly grabbed the plastic eggs and cracked them open to read the note inside.

"Oi!" Jin yelped in surprise, happily throwing his arms in the air and showing us the piece of paper while the others groaned in frustration. He picked the suite.