Prologue

" I kidnapped you,  tortured you,  forcefully married you,  but still you are with me.  Why?  Why didn't you run away the day I broke you? Why you still are on my side fighting against the world?  Why Mahira Khan why? " He yelled.  I could see he was frustrated hearing the words people describe our bond with.

And when I heard my full name,  I understood,  this time he won't leave this topic.  He needs the answer today.

" First, it was not you who kidnapped me, I made myself kidnapped that day.

Second, it's my decision to live with you even though you torture me and disrespect me.  But somewhere,  I see you caring for me.

And most importantly, third, I married you willingly not forcefully " I answered his question. I turned to go but a dialogue made me stop on my track.
I turned and said,

" And ya your torture is my warm-up... The worst my Aunt already did with me " I turned towards the kitchen as I was feeling thirsty.

🌹🌹🌹

Mahira Khan,  a simple girl yet dangerous at the same time. She loves being with people.  She has a quality that she could read the people's mind through their expressions and understand what would be their next move.  She is outspoken and straight forward.  She wants to be loved but her Aunt's behavior made her think that
' There is no love and humanity in this world.  And also love is pain. '

While,  Ryan Khan,  a rude-cruel yet a humble gentleman, a workaholic man. A businessman who respects everyone but doesn't believe in love after an incident with his brother.  He tries to hide his emotions.

But what happened when their lifelines connect? Will Ryan be able to hide his emotions further?  How will he react seeing her outspoken behavior? 
Will their concept of love be the same forever? 

Let's read to know their further story...

A/n

Assalamualaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hey guys,  how's you?  I am good Alhamdulillah...

So,  how's this one?  What are your views regarding it,  do comment...

Wait for the next update... It will be soon. Just have patience.

Until next update,
Keep smiling and take care...

Allah Hafiz

Iram Khan 

Stardust Awards 2020 Participant;