Chapter 4

After setting up your room with the few things you had in your bag, you flop onto your bed and sigh. Were you allowed to leave this room...? Well. Let's just test that.

With a grin, you squirm off your bed and fall onto the floor with a snort. Wow. Great job, Y/n. On the bright side of all this, you get a free dwelling???? .... as far as you know, anyways. Hah. You still had to ask Jim about all the things you left in your hotel room... that's a lot of clothes, okay!! You weren't about to abandon them!

Standing up from the floor, you waltz out of the room in pursuit of Jim. It was so weird passing by all these guys in suits... you felt underdressed. But, what can you do. You weren't about to show up to your new 'job' in a ball gown. Breaking you out of your thoughts, Jim's voice piped up from behind you.

"Where are you going, y/n~?"

You turn around with a smile, to confide in your new... well, boss, I guess.

"I left all my clothes in my hotel room- I'm only in London for a few weeks, sooo..."

The calm smile never faded from the man's face. "I know."

You blinked in surprise. Wow. Stalker, much? How much DOES he know about you...? The again, you wouldn't be surprised he did a background check on you, if this was some sort of secret agency. They wouldn't ask just anyone to work for them. .... then again, Jim didn't know who you were until you came here... and he offered you a job within minutes of meeting you... how could he possibly have had the time to do a background check on you then??! You're immediately snapped out of your train of thought at hearing Jim chuckle.

"You think a lot, don't you~? And don't worry. Your belongings are being retrieved as of now." He stated calmly.

You feel your face flush. Whoops. You must've been completely zoned out for a minute there.... oh well.

"... Right. ... Thank you. Jim, I'm not allowed to leave here, am I-?" You ask. Immediately Jim's eyes darken in a threatening manner.

"No."

".... How long—?"

"Until I've decided you won't betray me and I won't have to dispose of you for knowing too much~." He replies, the smile returning to his face as if it was a casual, possibly half-serious joke. Your eyes widen slightly at the sudden dark turn of the conversation, and the slight seriousness behind it. .... Wow. What have you gotten yourself into this time...?