Chapter 71

You set your phone down, quickly resuming taking care of Harvey.

"Jim has the boys... don't worry, I'll find him and get them back. You need to get to a safe place and rest. Do you know anywhere where jim won't be able to find you?" You ask, checking his smaller wounds which had mostly stopped bleeding by now. Harvey shook his head.

"... no. Jim can find anyone anywhere. Let me help." You immediately glared at him in response.

"I get that you want to help your kids. But this is a situation where you can't help. You're hurt, and jim can use that against you. I can save them, but you'll end up dragging behind and getting yourself killed. If you can find a way to work behind the scenes somehow, then so be it. But for now, you need to stay away from jim, and stay out of my way." You warned, knowing you weren't being very polite, but you needed to get your point across.... that and you were pissed and still very, very badly wanted to hurt someone. Harvey looked down and slowly nodded, seeming to give in. You did feel bad for him... he wanted to protect his kids probably much more than you wanted to protect them as your friends. .. but right now, you were too upset to care as much as you should.

You pulled your jacket away from Harvey's wound, slowly nodding.

"Okay... good. You're not bleeding anymore. Let's get it cleaned and bandaged, then I'll head off to find William and Alex..." you stated, helping Harvey up and leading him to Jim's office, where you then resumed to take out Jim's first aid kit and clean some of the blood from around Harvey's wound. After bandaging him, you breathed out and looked around you for some way to be able to keep an eye on him while you left.

"Oh... here." You set Harvey down on a couch and rolled Jim's chair over to the wall, standing on it and taking hold of a camera that was held by the corner of the ceiling. You turned it around, fiddling with a few wires on the back. Then you pulled out your phone, programming a few things. Soon enough, you had your very own baby monitor to keep an eye on Harvey. Luckily your stay here had taught you a few tricks, at least...

"Perfect... should last a couple hours, until jim can hack into it again.. just get some rest Harvey. I'll go find him. ... don't worry. Alex and William will come back safely." You said, mustering all the happy you had left in you smile down at the man. Harvey just silently nodded, however he looked pale and tired from blood loss and probably stress.

After that, you left the room, pulling your phone out to text jim.

'Where are you. What do you want.'

'Come and play~' he texted back, sending you a link to his location. With dark eyes, you headed off to your new destination. You were pissed, and sad, and full of so many emotions that you didn't fully understand, and they wanted to burst out at any moment.

Approaching the listed destination, you pulled the knife out that you had kept in your boot. It would come in handy as a threat, if nothing else. You entered a large building, which honestly looked like a big abandoned warehouse. Classic.

"I'm here, jim. Let William and Alex go."