Chapter 100

PRE-AUTHORS NOTE:

This chapter includes some suggestive content. Suggests two characters had sex; however does not go into detail past making out. Read at own discretion.

AUTHORS NOTE:

GUYS WE'RE ON CHAPTER 100 ALREADY!!! It's been one heccin crazy ride to get he too! Thanks so much for all of your support, you've all helped me through SO much and I love each and every one of you. Now as some of you may remember, i marked chapter 50 with of the few 'softer' chapters I've had so far in the story. And for chapter 100, I've had a few requests for some more jim x reader scenes. So, here you go! This will be.... interesting.

~~~~~

You and Jim sat in his office, chatting and deciding what to do.

"Y/n, calm down. William and Alex are okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. I have a plan, and right now we haven't wait until we can even fulfill it."

"But jim, you haven't even told me the plan!!" You shot back frustratedly, and Jim just calmly smiled. He stood up from his chair, standing calmly in front of you who had been sitting on his desk as always.

"Y/n. It's all under control~." Jim cooed, you looked at him quietly then slowly nodded in response.

"... alright. ... if you say we have to wait, then we'll wait." You replied finally. Jim seemed relieved that after half an hour of you fighting against him, you had finally settled down in agreement. .... then you realized his positioning in accordance to yours. You blushed slightly and looked away, smiling to yourself. You felt calmer now... and you were glad. In a way, jim was right. Harvey didn't want to hurt Alex and William... not now, anyways. And Jim can usually predict what would happen... so Harvey wouldn't come randomly attack them today. Which was very, very good. Wait... but that means... alone time with jim...! Hah...

You looked back at him, finally clueing in to what he seemed to be trying to tell you. He smiled and you smiled back, wrapping your arms around him and kissing him happily. It took courage on your part but hey... there was no way you're letting an opportunity like this slide, ahah. You could feel him smiling slightly as he kissed you back, leaning forward against the desk as you placed your hands on the back of his head to deepen the kiss. Damn you loved him...

"James..." you whispered after a moment, pulling out of the kiss slightly. He kissed you again however, cutting you off. You smiled, pulling away slightly again.

"Mm— James—"

"Mmhm~?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You smiled.

"I... i love you, James.." you hummed, watching him smile and kiss the corner of your mouth lightly.

"...... I love you too, y/n.." he replied, and you felt your whole body relax. He really loved you... nothing would ever convince you otherwise. Ever. James Moriarty was in love with you. You felt your smile widen more as you kissed him again, wrapping your legs around his back. He smiled, kissing you deeply, and to your surprise actually climbed up on top of you on his desk. You felt yourself gasp and blush in surprise, adjusting to the new position. You felt your breath begin to hitch every now and then as you kissed; and your fingers grasped Jim's tie to pull him down closer on top of you. Your face was hot and your heart was beating fast as he pulled his mouth away again slightly, to examine your expression. You smiled weakly and bit your lip softly, watching him. Before you knew it, you found yourself kissing him again, fumbling to get his tie off and undo the buttons of his shirt.

All pain in your arm from the shot Harvey inflicted on you before was gone. All you could think about was jim.. and how bad you wanted him.

"Are you sure, my dear...~?" Jim whispered hoarsely as you pulled his shirt off, watching your expression carefully. You bit your lip once more and nodded in response, making a small 'mmh~' sound in agreement. He kissed you again as things began to heat up more, you knew you were in for a long, amazing night.

AUTHORS END NOTE:

Alright. I'm stopping right here to leave the rest up to your imaginations, ahah. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone too much; let me know if I did. But to be fair, I did warn you beforehand so this is kind of on you. 😂

Hope you enjoyed chapter 100 everyone! Thank you SO much once again for all your support!! Love you all!