Chapter 67

You glared at jim after his 'blowing up' announcement,  then slowly nodded.

".... fine. What do we need to do." You stated, keeping your voice monotone in order to portray your frustration and annoyance with him. Jim chose to ignore it, however.

"A bomb is somewhere in this building, and it's set to go off in less than an hour. And we have to find it." Jim said in response, you raised an eyebrow.

".... alright then. Where do you suggest we start?" You state, crossing your arms, raising an eyebrow. Jim shook his head, then sighed.

"I suggest we split up, scout out the entire building. Look for anything abnormal that looks like it could blow up."

"... a bomb hidden in a building full of weapons, and cameras being monitored by a psychopath trying to kill us. This should be interesting..." William mumbled, still seeming to completely ignore the fact that he was standing in the same room as his dad, the man who had been absent from his life for 16 years. Jim sent William a look, as if he wasn't too happy about it either but it was no time to complain. Then, jim simply strolled out of the room. You thought a moment, then decided it'd be best if someone had eyes on him... if the man messing with them was jim, it'd be best not to let him out of eyesight.

"... I'm going to go with jim. If any of you find anything, let us know." You state quickly, starting to feel ever so slightly worried. If it wasn't jim.... this bomb could go off at any minute if they did something whoever was controlling it didn't like. William nodded, seeming to catch the slightly frantic look that crossed your eyes, before grabbing Alex from Harvey. .... evidently still pissed at his dad, and not wanting to share his brother with him.

"... right. Alex and I will go together as well." William says, not giving Alex the chance to try to convince him otherwise. You glanced at Harvey.

"... will you be okay on your own...?" You ask worriedly. He slowly nods, although seems a little sad at Williams hostility, although seems to be trying to get himself together enough to hide it.

".. of course. I'll get ahold of you if something happens." Harvey says quietly, you nod and offer him an upbuilding smile, before jogging off after jim. Once you catch up to him, you clasp your hands together in front of you.

"So. Where do we start?" You ask with a grin, ignoring his 'what are you doing here I said we should all split up' expression.