Chapter 10

Soon enough, Jim had given you your first job. As you were cleaning up the red stains on the floor of the torture room, you couldn't help but wonder what poor soul this blood belonged to. Practically gagging, you managed to clean the room up, checking, double checking, and quadruple checking your work. You didn't want to end up the next one in this room, for reasons other than cleaning. So, you went along with Jim's orders, to do anything to keep him happy.

Like you or not, an unstable Jim is an unpredictable Jim. People with mental issues can't exactly control their behaviour- a lot of the time, what happens, just sort of. Happens. And they have to learn to deal with it. Jim can open his eyes one day, realizing you were dead on the floor by his hand, even though he didn't even remember doing it.

Shuddering at the dark thoughts roaming through your head, you stand up, straightening your shoulders, and attempt to confidently leave the room. Jim would likely see that you were done- he has cameras in your room, why not have them throughout the entire building? Seemed like a Jim thing to do.

You spent the next hour or so in your room, anxiously anticipating Jim's feedback on your 'job'. Soon enough, there was a light playful tap on the door, before Jim strode in.

"Hello darling~~ wonderful job today. I'm very impressed~." He hums, closing the door behind him and leaning against it, arms crossed. You had to admit, he always looked so classy and dapper..

"Thanks- Jim. ...also, about earlier I—"

"Don't mention it."

"No, it was my fault, William really didn't have any part in it, i guess he wasn't interested. Is he in troubl-"

"Don't. Mention. It." Jim warns once more, in a darker tone than before. However his face was unchanging as always. Eyes dark, but the rest of his expression blank. You gazed at him silently, attempting to mimic his blank stare.

Finally, you speak.

"..... can I call you Jimmy?" You ask curiously. The question was surprisingly followed by a light chuckle.

".. no, my dear, you may not~~. You're so cute." He replies with a smile. You smile back. Jim wasn't so bad.... well, when he's calm, anyways. ..... otherwise, he. ... he seems. ... pretty bad. ...

"Jim?"

"Yesss~?"

"I'm pretty sure William is gay."

Another laugh from Jim. Hah. Okay good. You're softening him up a bit. Keep that up, and hopefully.. hopefully you'll get on his good side. ... maybe you'll be able to keep him from lashing out. .... make him a better person.

....... just maybe.