Chapter 14

Jim lead you to his office, where you resumed to make yourself at home in his chair. He glanced at you, however seemed to not react at all in the slightest bit, denying you of the satisfaction you wanted in reward for your sass. Hmph. Fine then. Be that way.

"What can I do for you, my dear~?" Jim smiled, calmly leaning against a wall. You raised an eyebrow in response.

"Jim, you're annoying, powerful, arrogant, and conceited. I hate you and I always will. ...... so there." You stated matter of factly. .., well, that sounded a lot less mature than you intended it to be.... but, oh well. You got the point across. Jim stared at you solemnly for a moment, before slowly smiling.

"..... you're just getting that now~~~?" He hummed, crossing his arms over his chest in a smug manner. You furrowed your brow, staring at him hatefully.

"This is not a joke."

"My dear, if this is what you came to tell me..... I'd rather you didn't say anything~~~." He cooed, calmly strolling over to you, before circling around behind you.

"......." you wanted to shoot back, but you froze up completely. Unsure of what to even expect at this point, you stayed silent. Either Jim was about to kill you, or.....

"You seem tense~~" He hummed, leaning in close to your ear from behind.

"I'm not going to hurt you, angel~~..... yet." He purred coolly, smiling, knowing exactly what he was doing to you. You were absolutely surprised to find yourself blushing ever so slightly. So, you stood up and faced him, allowing yourself out of the vulnerable position.

"Jim, I have no idea what you're rattling on about, but here's the point: i don't want to be here, nor do I want to work for you. And there is no way in HELL. that I will EVER. kill ANYONE. If thats what you're expecting of me, I'd rather die now than stoop that low." You stated as calmly as possible, wanting to come off as firm and make your point absolutely clear. To your surprise, Jim just chuckled.

"My dear, if I want you to kill someone, you will damn well kill them. However, that won't happen, simply because I have enough people doing that for me at the moment~" he stepped around the chair, now face to face with you. He leaned in ever so slightly.

"I may not seem like much at first glance, my dear~~ but don't test me. I'll get my hands dirty if need be, but I'll be bloody pissed if I do. I can make your life a living hell. So you better keep quiet~ like a good girl." He stated calmly, so close to your face that you could practically feel his breath. It made you shiver ever so slightly, and, against your will, you ended up turning your head away. He had defeated you... for now. Jim smiled, pleased with your submissive reaction.

"... now run along, my dear~~ I have work to do." He chirped gleefully, stepping away from you once more. Without a word, you quickly exited the room. ..... only to find yourself once again blushing. You couldn't decide whether you were blushing from embarrassment of giving in so easily, or because......... Jim.

......

....

.. let's just. Go with the first one.