Chapter 34

Williams POV:

Jim paced around his office, eyes blazing with darkness and hatred. William knocked lightly on the door before entering.

"Jim.. you alright?" He asks, eyebrows drawn together. Jim smiles darkly over at William in response.

"Of course I am my dear, why wouldn't I be~? Have I ever not been 'alright'? Answer me. ANSWER ME!!" Jim suddenly snapped, causing William to jump.

"Jim— sir—. .... yes. .... I mean no-! You're.. you're always alright. But jim, you're upset, you're just trying not to show it. .... jim, you just need to calm down, it's okay..." William says, going over to the man, trying to act confident as if he knew that jim definitely would not stab or shoot him any minute. ... which. .... he definitely did not know for sure. That was always a risk to take with Jim. .. jim laughed, hands in his pockets, pacing around.

"Upset?? My dear, that's an understatement~." Jim stated, pulling his hands out of his pockets, clasping them together behind him instead, to hide how much they were shaking. William seemed to notice however, because he didn't back down.

"Jim, do you want some tea? It'll help you to c-"

"I DONT WANT TO CALM DOWN!!" Jim snapped, his fiery eyes piercing through William, before his smile finds its way back to his face, and his shoulders relax.

".... however, since you seem so bent on 'calming me down', maybe I should go talk to y/n~ set things straight." Jim suggests, although the dangerous tone lingering in his voice sends William into panic mode.

"Jim, I really don't think that would be a good idea when you're like this, you just need t-" before he can finish his sentence, jim has the taller man slammed up against the wall by the collar of his shirt.

"Stand in my way, Willy boy, and i will not hesitate to kill you. Get that in that pretty mind of yours~." Jim smiled darkly, looking at Williams slightly shocked, slightly panicked expression. Then jim pulled away, straightening Williams tie for him, in a calm, yet threatening manner, hinting that with one false move, jim could run a knife right along Williams throat.

".... my apologies. now get back to work, you have a lot to catch up on~." Jim smiled darkly, before heading out of the room. That sent William into absolute, complete panic mode. He text spammed you repeatedly, knowing he wouldn't be able to get to you before jim could.

'Y/N!!'

'Y/N GET ALEX OUT OF THERE!'

'JIMS COMING AND HES PISSED, GET ALEX THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!'