Chapter 36

You gasped in surprise, your immediate reaction was to push jim away in surprise. However, jim stopped you, instead pinning your arms above your head, paying no attention to your gasp of pain at the movement of your shoulder. He kissed you roughly for a few moments, before finally pulling away, his eyes still dark.

"No. More. Running. Away. You're mine, got it? You belong. To me." Jim growled warningly, you just swallowed and nodded, still trying to process what the hell just happened. Then one thing clicked in your head— oh god- Alex! You used your non hurt hand to signal to Alex to sneak out, knowing William was just outside your door by the shadows cast through under the door that look like pacing.

Jim seemed to notice your signal and went to look over at what you were motioning at, but you managed to divert his attention.

"J-jim, why—- I thought you— I thought you wanted to kill me, or something—" you stumble, still flustered from the kiss. Jim glared at you, the darkness in his eyes not fading.

"Oh, I do. So very badly. .... but I can't. I think... that would break me." Jim said, as if trying to sort through his head to find the words to explain what he meant but... struggling. You blinked a few times, drawing your eyebrows together.

"Wait but.... wh.... I... a-alright...." you stumble, surprised and confused by Jim's words, and. Well. ..... completely head over heels for him at this point, ahahah........

Jim pulled away from you, and you winced as your arm dropped to your side, hurting your shoulder once more.

".. get some rest. ... and don't try something like this again, or this time, I'll will be the one to shoot you." Jim threatened, contradicting his words from moments ago. .... empty threat, probably. ....... hopefully.

Williams POV:

William watched Alex sneak out the door as you and jim were talking. He couldn't see anything except for Alex, as he slipped out, quietly closing the door behind him. He looked shocked, and confused, as if trying to process something.

"Thank god you're okay!! Come here. Are you hurt at all?? Did Jim see you????" William asks worriedly, leading Alex away from the door before kneeling beside him. Alex silently looked up at his worried brother, blinking a few times.

"....... they kissed." He states, staring at William blankly. William blinks repeatedly in response, then draws his eyebrows together.

"Wait wh—"

"They kissed. I saw them. I was in the closet and I saw them. They kissed."

William stares at a wall for half a minute, before finally comprehending what had just been said.

".......... Jesus ch r i s t."