Chapter 19

You began waking up again, after god knows how long. Your head buzzed, and sunlight assaulted your eyelids with the intensity of a supernova. Slowly opening your eyes, you didn't see anything at first. It was all a mass of unfocused, blurry white outlines. You coughed a few times, alerting someone that you were awake. You heard someone approach you, so you blinked a few times to try to make out who it was. But, same as before, it seems everyone you saw still just looked. Exactly like jim. My god. Jim is dead. ...

You felt your eyes slowly begin to fill with tears, but you sat up, trying to push the thought away. "Where am I....?" You asked, looking around slightly. It looked like you were back in bed in the room you'd been staying in in Jim's building. And... you were.

"You're quite the fighter, aren't you~~." Came a familiar voice from beside you. You shook your head, reminding yourself repeatedly it wasn't jim.

"What do you mean...?" Lord. What the hell happened last night?!

"You. Me. Your determination to stab me with a bloody knife~~." There was a chuckle. It's not jim. It's not.

"I'm... sorry sir, I wasn't... in my right mind..." you rubbed your eyes, wondering if you were dreaming.

"Sir...~~? Ooo, I like that~" Jim's voice cooed happily. Finally, after blinking a few times, you stared at him silently. That was a.... very jim thing to say. ... what was happening...?

"Wh......"

"Hashtag not dead, sweetheart~" Jim quipped teasingly. Your eyes slowly widened as you stared at him, trying to determine whether this was real or not. Eventually, your mind clicked as you accepted the seemingly impossible fact.

"YOURE ALIVE???!!??" You practically threw yourself into his arms, hugging him tight. ... then you pulled away.

"... wait a minute. ... WAIT. A. MINUTE." You glared at him, before your open hand connected sharply with the side of his face.

"What the HELL??!! I SAW YOU DIE!!?? WHAT DID YOU DO??!! WHY??!!"

Jim, seemingly completely unfazed by the slap, took a step back away from you and chuckled.

"Oho dearest, so glad you missed me~~. You've proven yourself to be very... promising, as well~~." He smiled, crossing his arms, seemingly pleased with you. You stared at him for a moment, confused.

"..... what....?"

"'there is no way in HELL. that I will EVER. kill ANYONE. If thats what you're expecting of me, I'd rather die now than stoop that low.'" Jim quoted you from earlier, mimicking your higher voice. Then he smiled, looking directly at you deviously. You felt your heart sink in realization. Not only had Jim made you fall for him.... he made you into a murderer. He played exactly the cards he needed to in order to made you do the unimaginable. 

.... he really was unstoppable.