Chapter 51

Once the bleeding stopped, you smiled, pulling the cloth away a bit. You cleaned the wound up, then carefully bandaged it. After he was all fixed up, you... left his shirt open, ahah,,, and sat on his desk.

"... how are you feeling?" You ask, actually surprised that right now he seemed a little more.... humane. Jim sighed, seemingly still keeping a LOT of emotions inside, but on the outside seemed less... fake. He wasn't smiling that calm, composed smile as always. He was just... quiet. Kind of blank.

.... it broke your heart.

"I'm fine, my dear. You should go get some rest, take care of yourself as well." He mumbled in response, eyes still closed. You nodded slowly, standing and watching him quietly a moment.

".... alright jim. ..let me know if you need anything." You stated, before deciding to take a chance.... You leaned towards him, brushed his hair back with your fingers, and kissed his forehead softly. As you pulled away, you noticed him smile a tiny bit. An actual, genuine smile. You smiled back even though his eyes were still closed, and quietly left the room. Jim could be so sweet when he wanted to be......

.... you didn't expect to see this side of him much, of course. .... ahah. Which... desperately made you want to stay with him, but... you know. .... jim needed sleep.

... and so did you for that matter. .... oh shoot..... your phone.

You quickly headed back to your room, pulling out your phone. Of course, there was a text waiting for you from the same 'unknown'.

'Having fun yet~~?' You shivered at the man's text, a little freaked by him... and the fact that he was so... unpredictable. He even has jim nervous... although no doubt jim would never show that in front of anyone. .... hopefully the man didn't see.....

'Of course not. You're a psychopath that makes everyone's lives miserable. Please stop texting me.' You texted back to the man.

'Tsk tsk my love, you'll hurt my feelings~~ now go to your nightstand. I left a little present for you.'

You stared at the text hatefully, your eyebrows slowly drawing together. You didn't want to. You didn't want to see. ...... but you knew you had to. Your curiosity would get the best of you, and... also if you didn't, you'd have a very pissed psychopath to deal with. So, you went over to your nightstand... your fingers touched the drawer, and you very slowly began to open it. You saw a glint of metal and jumped back with a gasp.

'Why would you give this to me.' You texted the man, rage burning in your eyes as you did.

'Trust me, my dear. You'll need it.'

You growled and threw your phone angrily at the wall, before collapsing in your bed, hugging your pillow. You felt tears prick at your eyes, as you glared down at the partly opened drawer. And the gleaming knife that sat in it.