Chapter 11

After Jim had left, you spent another day and night alone in your room. Strange enough, William didn't stop by to see you. You wondered if you really had gotten him in trouble....? But, oh well... not much you could do about it now. .. except apologize frantically when you see him next and dramatically beg for his forgiveness.

Pulling out your phone, you sat under your comfortable fort and scrolled through your messages. You didn't have many, most people knew you were on a trip and left you to have fun. After a few minutes of mindlessly looking at your phone, a notification popped up from an unknown number. You clicked on it, wondering who it could be.

'Hey y/n it's William. Won't be able to see you anymore. Sorry. Don't text back.'

Wow. That was shallow, William. .... unless this was Jim's order...? Could be a possibility. You stood up, going straight down to Jim's office to rat him out. When you entered, Jim seemed to be having a very intense conversation with some random guy. He stopped immediately when you entered however, glancing over at you.

"Oh. Y/n. What... convenient timing. I was just finishing him up. ... could you take care of this please, Sebastian? Thanks." Jim ordered a man, nodding at the other random man who had been in the intense conversation with Jim earlier. Jim then resumed to casually take you by the waist, and lead you out of the room.

"What's on your mind, darling~?" He asked in a calm tone, although he seemed to be winding down from his little. ... disagreement. Just as you were about to reply, you heard a shout and a gunshot from behind you, emanating from the room you were just in.

Immediately you feel all the blood drain from your face.

"..... oh my god...."

"Don't mind that, y/n. You'll get used to it after a while."

"..... oh my GOD." You yanked away from him, heading back to the room you had been in, placing your hand lightly on the door, contemplating whether or not to open it. A deep red trickle escaped from under the door, confirming your thoughts before you had to open the door, luckily.

".... oh my GOD!!!!" You stumbled backwards, suddenly feeling sick to the stomach. Whoever that was, he was dead. Jim didn't stop nor hesitate at torture. Apparently he doesn't hesitate to murder people either. Of course you knew Jim was a psychopath, but you never really thought about what this would mean for you. Jim kills people. He didn't even blink. Your life is on the line. One false step, you're just another on of his disposable pawns.

Before you know it, you feel the world start to spin, and everything around you fades into black.