Chapter 9

Jim's POV

Jim walked down the hall, practically shoving William into the torture chamber.

"Think about what you've done." He growled darkly, slamming the door shut, sealing hm in. Then, jim smiles, calmly waltzing away. Perfect. All going according to plan. Jim? Jealous? Oh no no no no, my dear.~ nothing of the sort. Jim has plans. Lots, and lots of plans. And so far, they are all perfectly on track. He was going to drain the life out of you. All while dragging you along, having you convinced that somehow, he actually liked you~~ oh, this would be brilliant. Anyone will do anything for someone they like. And Jim knew exactly what strings to pull in order to make you fall head over heels~~~. You would be the Harley Quinn to his Joker.

This would be perfect.

Your POV

Smiling, you spun around your room happily. Wow. Jim liked you??? This was insane!!! You weren't used to anyone liking you, especially not someone so. Attractive???? It was an amazing feeling!! You kept wondering if Jim had ever liked anyone before? William seems to have been around here for a while, and know how the place worked. And it seemed a complete shock at the thought that Jim could even potentially like someone. Maybe this is new to Jim too??

...

......

......... wait.

... Jim being jealous of you does not change the fact that he's a psychopath. You shouldn't get too ahead of yourself. You don't have to like him back. Besides, you pretty much just met. You don't know that much about him, or what this place is yet. All you know is Jim has people tortured if they do things he doesn't like.

...... on second thought, you really don't want to piss Jim off. Maybe you should play it cool, but a little flirty..? And oblivious...? To keep him calm...? Not make him think you're rejecting him before you know anything about him? That would be... bad.

.. well, it's a fun thought in the meantime. Maybe if you play your cards right, Jim will. ...... not. .... kill you. ...

... wouldn't that be nice.