Chapter 91

Williams POV:

".... what are you talking about, Harvey.." William took a step back, watching the man suspiciously.

"You're strong. Determined. I admire that. I could use someone like you... You'd be really useful to me. Just like Alex. Y/n as well, but her head is so stuck in the clouds, convinced jim is right about everything... William, i want you to help me. Imagine it. Just you, me, and Alex. No more jim controlling our lives, torturing us, forcing us apart... just us three. That's it." Harvey says, slowly approaching William. William took a step back, his eyes narrowing.

".. what."

"Don't listen to him, William!" You snapped, immediately Harvey whirled to face you, a gun appearing in his hand as he fired a warning shot. Into your bicep. You yelped and Harveys expression seemed to change, he quickly dropped the gun to the ground and shook his head, taking a step back and running a hand through his hair.

"William, jim... Jim took you away from me for 15 years... please... let me make it up to you. Come with me..." Harvey begged, his expression was a lot softer now, pleading. William drew his eyebrows together.

".... jim didn't have a split personality... it's you. ... it was you all along... and that's where Alex got it from... Harvey you're hurting people. You need to stop..." William said, taking another step backward. Harvey circled around William once more, his eyebrows drawn together empathetically.

"We're all hurting people, William.. think of everything jim has done, all the people he's killed, or made you kill... am I really that bad...? William, right now the entire world is suffering.. with our minds put together, we can rule it. We can change it, for the better.."

"No... Harvey, you're hurting jim and y/n. ... you need to let them go. This has to stop.." William stated, seeming sad and hurt, torn between siding with jim and you, or his... dad...

Harvey was now steps in front of him, he lightly placed a hand on Williams shoulder.

"Please, son.... think it over."

William looked at the man quietly a moment, seeming to be thinking it through. Obviously hit right in the feels with that pronoun, ahah..

"..... if I come with you.... will you promise to let y/n and jim go." William said, looking at the man silently a moment. Harvey nodded in response.

"Yes, of course. Of course, William.." he replied.

"N..." William heard jim whisper from the corner, obviously unhappy with Williams decision. Nevertheless, William sighed and looked at the floor quietly.

"..... alright, then. I'll come with you." He said, looking down quietly. To his surprise, Harvey hugged him. William froze up, completely tense at the feeling. He wasn't used to this. By any means. He swallowed, staying still until Harvey let go.

"... let's get Alex and get out of here." Harvey said, William looked at you and jim a moment, his expression blank. Jim shared the look with him, before William silently left the room with Harvey. 

—————

Authors Note:

Hey guys! I actually just wanted to apologize, these last couple of chapters could have been SO much better, but I've been so crazy busy that the only time I get to write anything is late at night, just before I go to sleep. As you can imagine, I'm not hardcore thinking about the storyline, or using adventurous words, or taking risks at this time, because I'm so gosh diddly darn tired. Anyways, hopefully things will get better from here on out, I may not be able to update for a couple of days, since again, things have been INSANE around here. If I do, I bet ten cents you can expect pretty much the same bad quality writing you see now haha. 

Anyways, hoping to get my enthusiasm back soon, maybe once things start calming down again irl. For now, try to enjoy the more or less boring chapters I guess, haha! Love you guys, hang in there!! 💜