(no shipo) Sneky Behavior 🐍

((there's not enough deceit to go around. Quit making him evil, U don't even know him yet U heathens!))

With a loud groan, Prince threw himself against the couch. Virgil gave him an annoyed glance, rolling his eyes and going back to his phone.

"Do I want to ask?" Anxiety began,

"I'm just so tierd" Roman stated, throwing a hand over his forehead with distaste. "Everything always is so hard" he complained. "Like, honestly, it can't be that hard right?"

Now Morality was enticed to know what was happening. "What's buggin ya, Kiddo?" He asked in a soft tone, placing his coloring book down to address his attention directly to the fancible triat.

"Getting that snake to stay out of my room!! I don't understand why, but he's constantly in there! He doesn't take anything, just pokes and sneeks around. It's starting to irk me." Roman explained, moving his hands around in different dramatic gestures.

Logan was now involved, hearing the mention of the deceitful trait. "He has been invading your privacy aswell? He has been non stop taking books from my room, and suddenly they'll be back weeks later." He added to the conversation, closing his book.

Virgil and Patton shared confused glances, but their expressions were very different. Anxiety looked pissed, while Morality held a kind of understanding look.

"He's been doing what?" Virgil questioned, but was interrupted by Patton.

"He sounds curious to me! I caught him in the kitchen a while back, just opening and closing cupboards!" The fatherly side stated, continuing, "I watched him for a while, but when I asked him if he was hungry, he just kind of jumped and sunk down..."

Virge still looked skeptical, shaking his head. "He isn't to be trusted. He's most likely looking around to find our weeknesses, and to set traps, to get to us and kill us..." He had the rooms attention, before he shrugged, "how good could the embodiment of Lies be?"

Logan tilted his head, finding something very similar with the way Virgil thought of Deceit, and the way Roman used to address the other.

"How good can the embodiment of Anxiety be?" Logan quized, as if to prove a point.

Virgil's eyes widened, but they quickly narrowed. "Are you comparing me to that snake face?"

Logan paused for a moment, before he smirked and shrugged softly. "Perhaps I am. It seems most logical, after all. The way we preceived you was very wrong, as we didn't even know you. We also don't know Deceit."

"Yeah? Well I do know him. He isn't to be trusted." Virgil raised his voice slightly, leaning back into the couch.

"Guys can we not figh-" Patton couldn't finish the sentence before Virge spoke again.

"You know what? Fine. Get to know him. You'll all see." He stated, getting up to sink down.

Then Roman spoke, "why do you hate him so much Virgil?" He asked softly, to which the sides twisted and disgust filled features relaxed...

"Why?.." the darkly dressed side sighed softly, shaking his head. "He thought that spiking my anxiety would be an okay thing to do. All because I didn't want to be a dark side. He was selfish, and cruel. It damaged me mentally, and I shouldn't ever have to forgive him for that.."

"And.. what was Deceits side to this story like?"

Virgil's eyes widened. He didn't really ever consider the other traist feelings.... Only his own. "I.. uhm.. I.."

"It seems maybe we all can be selfish at times..." Roman stated, looking at the back of his nails like the prince he was.

Patton was quick to stand, hugging onto Virgil. "We aren't asking you to.. forgive him, really. But, you forgave Roman didn't you?" He asked, and Virgil groaned, nodding softly. "And he was really selfish, spiked your anxiety, and at times was pretty cruel. Yet, here we are! All friends!"

Virgil hated it, but Patt was right. Rolling his eyes, he muttered an agreement and just sunk down. He was going to be pretty distant for a while, already knowing the other sides plans...

......

Patton's plans were already being set in place. It was dinner time, and he had invited all the main sides, and Deceit. Well, he was about to invite Deceit.

Rising up in the dark sides hallway, he held his breath at just how dark the dark side Actually was. He would barely make out the sillouette of the door belonging to the half snake hybrid.

With three Curt knocks, he giggled softly. The door unlocked, and opened just a crack. On the other side, Patton saw the yellow slit eye of Deceit.

"Hi Dee!" Patton greeted, and Deceit simply narrowed his eyes. "wanna have dinner with us?"

Deceit blinked once, then twice, before he just shut and locked the door again.

"Awe c'mon, don't be like that!" Patton called softly, laying a hand on the door. "I'd really appreciate if you came with me to eat. It's steak and potatoes!" Patt explained, blinking hopefully at the door.

Behind the wood, Deceits eyes were wide. A light side? Wanted to have dinner? With him involved? It was like Patton had forgotten everything the light sides had previously thought about the dark sides.

He considered not going. He could just stay in his room, play with his pet snake and rot away like usual; and avoid Virgil. Or he could risk getting into it with Virge in order to actually get some well needed socialization and food. Also steak and potato's....

Opening the door, Deceit revealed his full form, causing Patton to jump back out of his way and gasp slighty, smile on his lips.

"I'd hate to...." De spoke softly, following Patton to the kitchen...

.
.
.