Tree Climbing (Logicality)

"Logan! Logan!!!" A cheery voice called out, shaking the sleeping logical side awake. "Wake up! Come on get dressed!!"

"Wha-" Logan began, grabbing his glasses and slipping them on. He glared softly at Patton. His eyes shot over to the alarm clock, brown orbs widening at realizing the time. "Patton, It's two in the morning!"

"I know isn't it great?!" Patton screeched, pushing Logan up and off the bed and onto his feet. The bubbly personality trait was in an obvious hurry.

Logan simply rolled his eyes at the childish behavior, slipping on some pants and his sweater. Where on Earth could Patton be taking him? His fuzzy mind couldn't think of a single reason Patton would wake him of all people at two in the morning.

Before Logan could comprehend what was going on, he opened his eyes to find out they had traveled to the imagination.

"We're gonna climb a tree!" Patton chimed excitedly, which resulted in a beautiful, giant, proud oak tree to appear from the ground, starting from a sapling and getting progressively bigger the more Logan watched. Stars shown bright above the two of them, making a really pretty picture. That's when Logan realized how cold it was.

"Did you legitimately have to adjust the temperature aswell?" Logan questioned, bringing his arms to his chest to conceal body heat.

"Yeah!" Was all Patton said before dragging Logan towards the giant tree, his legs much faster than poor, tired Logan's.

They approached the grand Oak, Patton beaming up at it and Logan staring with bewilderment. See, Logan doesn't usually come to the imagination. Its more of Patton and Romans kind of thing. He spent most of his time in the Library, re-reading any book of his choice. After all he could only read things that Thomas had read.

The sight infront of him was surely  magnificent. His star struck was ended by a familiar giggle of Patton, who had already thrown one leg over a branch, and was currently beginning to make his way up the tree.

Logan was taken aback, making a disgruntled sound. "Patton!" He chocked. "That's highly dangerous, I recommend you stop right now before you harm yourself-"

"Logan, were in the imagination. Anything can happen here. Usually nothing bad, unless you want it to of course, or you're just not paying attention. Dont you know anything?" He teased, and interupted.

The intellectual stood with his mouth slightly agape, uncrossing his arms as a blush rose to the tips of his ears and cheeks. "I know alot, thank you very much. I just dont come here often." He stated, beginning to climb the tree, underneath Patton.

"By often, do you mean, ever?" Patton asked, laughing as he climbed the tree like it wasn't 2AM.

"Ha ha, so funny. I'm in hysterics." Logan said sarcastically, a side effect from hanging out with Virgil earlier that evening. He continued to climb, following Patton's movements on each limb he came across.

Eventually, Logan watched as the trousers of Patton were all he could see. Pattons chest had been revealed to the night sky. Through a layer of thick leafs and sticks, holding on with one arm. Logan could see it so clearly. Eventually he came up by Patton, holding onto the same branch and sticking his head up, smiling softly. The imagination. The limbs may have been small, but they were super sturdy.

Logan looked up, suddenly becoming engaged in the view. His eyes lit up and reflected the sky above him, his glasses made the view so much clearer, and all Logan could wish more of was perhaps a telescope of some kind.

Patton covered his mouth with one hand to stifle a giggle, enjoying the sight of Logan staring at the stars like a little kid looking at candy through glass. He wanted to squeal, to hug him, to compliment him, to kiss him.... He wanted to kiss him. How he only really wanted to kiss Logan. How he longed to do such a thing.

Patton forced himself to look away from Logan, prying his eyes away from his crush and to the night above. Space, one of Logan's many loves. He recognized one constellation.

"The big Dipper..."

There was a silence.

Patton had raised his hand in the air, pointing to a constellation with his finger extended. Still, a strong grip with his left hand below.

Logan was speechless, looking at Patt with wide eyes.

"Y...you actually, remembered that?"

A small chuckle, "well yeah Lo, I listen to you. You've told me about the big Dipper a couple of times. I'm just a bit slow." Patton explained, lowering his hand down to his side once more.

Logan nodded softly. He adverts his gaze back to the great beyond, smiling fondly. He stared at Patton with a fondness, a thankful, joyous feeling. What would he do without Morality? How would he function without the reminders to sleep, eat, take breaks. Oh, how Logan wanted to thank him. To tell him about how much he did for him. How Patton meant everything. How he loved him so...... He loved him.

Yes, that would make sence. When he did his research, he had many of the symptoms. Patton made him nervous, tense, excited, anxious, and alot of other unpleasant experiences he can only describe as; Emotions and Feelings.

Then, in a moment of faith, if you believe in that kind of thing, Logan and Patton connected eyes. Brown met Brown, star struck on stat struck. Both staring at eachother in awe.

Suddenly, in a moment of realization, the two of them discovered something. Logan was staring at Patton, and Patton just caught him. Each ones face turned equally as red, continuing to lock eyes.

"I'm sorry Patton," Logan choked out, finding it hard to talk after that. How embarrassing.

"Sorry? Why Sorry? I don't mind, if anything, I'm flattered!!" Morality sang, swaying back and fourth, getting closer to Logan and backing away, and repeating. Logan noticed this, but said nothing. "You're beautiful too Lo."

Logan scoffed softly, face so red it could burn your hand at the touch. "We have the same face."

Morality laughed, making Logic falter. "Exactly. Were both Pretty~"

"Well, you're not wrong..."

Another defocating silence. It filled their ears, as they continued to just stare at eachother. They were only a foot or so away from each other, in arms reach.

Patton knew he had to break the silence. It was awful. What could he say? His mind began to race, he looked for anything. Stars? No. Leafs? No. His sight turned to Logan. A joke about eyes? No, pickup line? Noo, maybe a compliment!

"I want to kiss you," came out.

What he meant to say, was I wanna see you smile, but then changed his mind and said kiss you, because he was thinking about kissing Logan and it slipped out.

Logic widened his eyes, coughing softly.

"Nothing is stopping that event from occurring."

Patton gasped, laughing softly as he pulled Logan forward, wrapping his free arm around his neck. Staring into thoes wonderful chocolate eyes once more, before leaning down into a kiss.

When their lips connected, a spark went off. Fireworks were created, and they knew what if meant.

Logan's hand ran through Patton's hair, deepening the kiss by turning his head. It ended too soon, but Logan had no experience anyways in this kind of thing.

"Thanks for that Logie, ive wanted to do that for a while." Patt giggled.

"Yeah. Me too..."