-Thogan- Shut Up

Thomas threw another cheese ball puff into his mouth, missing. It just hit him in the lips and then bounced off. Then it tumbled from his chest, down his body until hitting the floor with a delicate poof sound, if there even was a sound at all. Thomas didn't care however. 

You see, today isn't exactly his day. Well, no day is really his day, its just a bit worse than most days. Now you may be wondering, what side is causing this? Could it be Virgil? That would explain the anxiousness and overthinking. Could it be Patton? It would explain why he is hiding the fact he feels this way. Could it be Roman? Perhaps that's why he feels his self worth is at it's minimum. Or even Logan, Deceit, Remus? One he does't know about?

Actually, it's rather ignorant to assume that every time Thomas feels anything its \their\ faults. Sometimes, its the other way around. Sometimes, the things Thomas feels affects his sides. Due to the fact that they are him, and he is them. They are all just fractions of a whole. So, who is to say that something the host feels cannot effect the sides the same way their feelings effect him? It's not a difficult concept.

Who is he kidding, it's a crazy, bizzare concept, and he hates thinking about it. 

When Thomas has feelings like this, it really only harms one side. Virgil is always feeling this way, so he may not notice every time. Patton is used to feeling all of Thomas's feelings already. Roman is usually stuck in his own world, even if he tries. 

Logan.  The feelings that blinded logic. They struck him without warning, and litterally causes his eyesight to decrease. Not even glasses can help him. All he can see at this point is light and some colors. All smudged together and blurred. 

So when Logan came tumbling down the stairs to address why Thomas was feeling so negative, he tumbled down all 17 of them. 

Thomas stared at the Logical side that had just landed on his face. Who was struggling to get up, muttering curses under his breath as he pathetically reached for the hand rail. The host's mouth wide open. Shock and awe at how chaotically gracefull it all was. 

Then he burst out into laughter. Thomas had to hold his stomach and the edge of the table as to not fall over. Something about it was just too danm funny. Perhaps it was the supprise on Logans face. Maybe it was the fact that Thomas hadn't expected it. No, it was definently all of it. 

Logan blinked a few times, his eyesight returning to normal. Regaining his posture, he blinked in confusion at Thomas. ''I am so Confused.''

''I love you so much-'' Thomas laughed out again, before realizing what he said. Laughter ceasing and face dropping. Just what he had been upset about. He fell in love with an aspect of himself. It's borderline sick!

''I.. I love you too?''

''Shut up!'' Thomas gasped, before covering his mouth and apologizing. 

Logan let out an amused huff, before joining Thomas on the couch. 

''Im sorry.''

''it's quite alright, Thomas.''

They snuggled close, and enjoyed their movie.

((i whipped this out in 30 minutes at the end of 6th period oops sorry guys gtg love yall! plz leave feedback i love comments.))