Caffeine Headache...(Remoman/ Remy x Ro)

((ship name vía me-)

"Freeze your brain!!!" 🎶 Roman sang with a hand on his chest.

"Please stop." Remy growled from the living room couch. Hand on his forehead, and an agrevated look on his face. Roman has been singing Freeze your brain from Heathers on repeat for about an hour now. Or at least it dragged on this way with Sleep's terrible headache.

Creativity huffed, throwing his head to one side, letting his hair follow. An offended noise being made as he crossed his arms. "Well what's up your pants, narcoleptic?"

"Hey, don't make fun of people with narcolepsy, you insensitive bitch" Remy cursed, his bratty voice evident through an irritated tone.

Roman blinked a few times, before sighing. "Well are you just trying to kill a good mood?"

"Yes Ro, because I give a fuCK about your good mood. Either get me some coffee, or get the fuck out.

Roman rolled his eyes. He thought he was a drama queen. Sometimes he felt like Sleep was Virgil and himself mixed. Even if Remy and Virgil dont get along at all, being Anxiety and all.  Dreams and sleep however, go along quite nicely. Y'know, maybe not. He sort of just acts like if Roman was sixteen and irresponsable.

"So... You're asking me to take you to Starbucks." Roman concluded after a moment of thought process.

"Oh my God, you will?" Remy asked, up from the couch in a second.

"Uhm- I didn't say-"

"Great! Thanks, girl! I knew I could count on you!" He cheered, but quietly. He wasn't kidding about being in pain. Oh he didn't say anything? Well that's Remy for ya.

Before Roman could further protest, Sleep had sunk down, waving flirtatiously his way.

With a confused expression, Roman put a hand on his sword, taking a breath.

So... Apparently Roman is taking Remy out for coffee....

Not gay at all.