House Warming Gift// Patton x Thomas

Also also Loyality and Virgil x Remy

Patton sat comfortably on his chair in his living room. The sun shone brightly through the drapes, creating the ability to see the fine room Patton had designed. The room was painted a white-blue color, just a tiny hint of blue hue. The shelves were decorated with framed memories, snow globes and other nicknacs, a radio, and so much more. While in the center, was a medium sized TV, with Steven Universe playing. The smile on the young dad's face only brightened as he heard his two sons get home from school, calling his name.

He had been sitting there for only about an hour. Patton had done all the house chores except the ones that didn't belong to his sons, Roman and Virgil.

Virgil was his oldest. He was tall, lanky, sarcastic and sometimes very bratty. He listened to dark music, and wears dark clothes, and has dark makeup, and has a dark bedroom. His skin was pale and he had a swearing problem they have  been working on- but Patton knew that he was really a sensitive softy, too, who had extreme anxiety and loves pizza with his family game nights!!

Roman was his youngest, but only by a year. He was currently 15, as Virgil was 16. Roman has Carmel Red hair, and a tan complexion. The boy always stood proud with an ego since Patton met him, but they've been working on when the time to shine and when it's others; not his. He was in theatre, loved creating and composing, was an artist when it came to music, and always did anything to impress anyone.

One could call him cocky, sure, maybe arogant yeah, but Patton loved every peice of him and Virgil.

Patton turned his head, smiling brightly towards his teenagers. "Heya kiddos! Where have you been?"

They both have an unimpressed look. "Uhm- we've been at school Dad, you know that." Roman stated, before chuckling softly. He knew his father knew that. Patton laughed in response, shaking his head, failing to notice both boys were out of breath until that moment.

"What's the matter?"

"We... Ran home..." Virgil said, looking like he honestly wanted to end it right there.

Patton offered a sympathetic smile, "and.. why??"

"Because!!! There.. was this guy! He is new here and his dad and his dad's best friend are moving in next door!!" Roman shouted, British accent thick as he informed his father of Judging-by-Roman's-Face the good news.

Patton's eyes widened as he watched Virgil nod his head pathetically, pointing at Roman as to say yeah that. The look on the man's face was priceless. That house had been empty ever since he moved into his house with Virgil and Roman! This was thrilling news!

"Wow! Really? That's super!" Patton stated, up in an instance. "We could help them move in! Nobody likes unpacking boxes!"

Roman nodded and Virgil shook his head violently.

"That's what I was saying! Isn't it a great idea?? I could flirt with that kid the whole time!!"

Patton shot his son a careful glare, crossing his arms. "I haven't met this boy yet, remember Roman?"

It was hilarious to Patton sometimes though. His sons were both as gay as he was. Well, Roman was Pan and Virgil was Ace and homoromantic- but still pretty danm gay enough for Patton. Just kidding. He would love them no matter what anyways.