(No Ship) Don't Mess With Anxiety

"Virgil no!"

"Virgil yes" the purple and black clad man screamed, chasing after the Royal trait.

Patton's head shot towards the ruckus, eyes wide.

"Now what's going on, kiddos?!" Patton wailed, on his feet in seconds.

Logan walked into the room, and slowly exited once more.

"He ate, my, Oreos" Virgil exclaimed, stopping where he stood. He didn't want to make Morality angry with him, but boy, was he seething towards the prince charecter.

"Honestly Virgil, you've got the wrong guy!!!" Roman cried, backing up against the wall, hand on his chest. "Id never eat your cookies!" He stated dramatically.

Patton put his hands up, "now now, if Roman didn't eat your cookies, and I didn't eat your cookies, then that means that either Deceit, Remy or Logan stole your cookies.

Virge snapped towards Patton, widening his eyes. "your right." He sat back on his heal.

"D-deceit never comes over here." Roman added, causing Virge to nod.

"And Remy's on a diet!" Patt continued,

"So that leaves... LOGAN!!" Virge screached.

In his room, the logical side heard his name being called for; rather violently. He had hidden himself in his closet.

Logan had just been looking for a small snack, and found the Oreos in the cupboard. Little did he know, they weren't free game.

He opened them, and ate them with no second thought before he had seen it. The small print of Virgils name went unnoticed. When he did see it, however, he dropped the bag in shock.

Nobody touched Virgil's food.

It would have been fine if it were Patton's, Roman's, or even Remy's. Logan could take any of their bickering.

But Virgil could get equally dramatic as the prince when his food was messed with, if not worse and scarier. Anxiety was not a force to be reckoned with.

There were loud stomps down the hallway, and they stopped right outside Logan's door. The door busted in, and Virgil came flying right towards the closet.

"Virgil No!!!" Patton screached.

"LOGANN!!!" Anxiety bellared, voice distorted.

"AHHHH!!!" Was heard all around the house.

The prince slid down the door, eyes wide and heart racing. Just glad he wasn't the one who poked the hornets nest.