Deceit X Logicality((Patton Sandwich!!!))

Deceit watched with a longing sorrowful gaze as Logan kissed his lover, Patton. They had gotten together six months ago today. In celebration of their love, they ate some cookies, went to see a movie in the imagianation, played with Puppies at the shelter when Thomas had the sudden urge to uhm.. see puppies, and so much more...

And deceit watched it all...

He was envious, in a way. But no, not how you're thinking. It wasn't that he hated that Logan was with Patton, it wasn't that he liked one or the other. He wanted them to love one another but- he also wanted them to love him. He had fallen for both the logical side and moral side of Thomas. Oh how the Deceitful trait woed away, crying into his pillows at night and cursing his own name. For he knew they could never love a monster like him.

So there he sat under a pretty table that had drapes falling over the edges just enough to shield him in the shadows. He was in the form of a snake, making goo-goo eyes at the lovebirds with intense admiration. Imagianing being there too, right next to them. Oh god, or in-between them-

Logan had Patton in his lap, Patt's legs spread and pressing down into the fabric of the couch. He was sitting comfortably on Logan's closed properly legs, arms wrapped around his chest as Logan's draped from around his back. Logan's chin rested on Patton's head, fond look in his tranquil eye.

Deceits small snake body hid cleverly, as he was clever. Yet the sad hisses that just barely slipped past his lips could be heard by the couple. They chose to ignore it at first, having being felt they were being watched all afternoon. It was now the evening and they had the same uneasy watchful feeling.

Logan was the first to decide to look, he payed closer attention to the ground, curious to where the hissing came from. He knew Virgil to hiss; but more like a cat. This sounded more like a snake, which could only mean deceit. Of course his mind went straight to defense, catching a small glimpse of the yellow eye under the table he held Patton close, latching onto his lips with all the passion he could muster.

Never breaking the contact with Deceit. He didn't want it to seem like he noticed; hence the heated kiss, but he still wanted to read the small snakes features to his best ability.

The snake seemed to only shrivel up more at the kiss, look of what seemed to be jelious and envy in his eyes. With a hint of sorrow.

Logan smiled into the kiss, proud of his new ability to decode feelings. It had been one of the wonderful addaptations to dating his wonderful Patton.

Soon they broke away, Patton's resting his head on Logan's chest out of breath.

"You can come out Deceit. We know you've been watching us..." Logan spoke sullenly, eyes glinting with an unknown emotion, but face stoic.

Deceit jumped, sucking his head down into his body, cursing his own name once again. He slowly poked his head out, just enough to see.

Logan smirked but seemed almost amused, and Patton immediately giggled, pointing out how cute he was to Logan.

De blinked a few times before continuing to slither out. He made it out fully, and in a sudden poof of yellow and black, the snake faced trait was standing there. Guilty look on his face.

"Why were you watching us?"

"I wasn't..." He lied.

Logan sighed, and Patton chuckled softly, having turned around by now, sitting on Logan's lap facing Deceit. "come now Deceit, just tell us."

"I..." Deceit glanced to the side, rare hesitance on his normally hard and deranged expression. He looked away, only showing the normal side of his face. Something he always did, as he hated the left side with all of his being. "Im... " He couldn't believe he was at a loss for words...

Then Patton spoke with the softest voice ever.

"Deceit.. are you jelious?"

Deceits eyes widened, looking all around him before murmuring "uhm- no! Yes?" He groaned quietly, bringing a gloved hand to shield his face from the green blush emerging.

"Do you like one of us? Because if so I assure you we are not breaking up anytime soon."

Logan's words made Deceit visibly choke on air, shaking his head. "Yes! I like one of you. I want the two of you to break up, that'd the whole point!!" Deceit screamed out the lies, trying to tell the truth but failing and hoping they remembered to flip his words around.

Patton and Logan stared at him for a minute, but then both said, 'ohhh...'

"So you want both of us."

"You want to join our little relationship don't ya Deci?" Patton sang, wiggling his hips slightly, clapping his hands. Logan leaned into Patton's back, hugging him tightly.

"Y-uhm... You... Wouldn't care?"

"I'm willing to give it a try." Logan stated calmly.

"I've always kinda, really liked you Deceit..." Patton murdered, fiddling with his fingers.

Deceit almost fainted right there.

You mean to tell me
That the two men he has been in love with for years, are actually willing to call him their boyfriend. This was a dream come true.

Patton laughed full heartedly at the way Deceit only stood and stared at the two of them like he'd seen a ghost. This snapped Deceit out of his trance, and a confused look formed on his face before Patton spread open his arms for a hug.

"Patton Sandwich!!!" Patton cried, still laughing, excited to have another boyfriend to love.

Deceit blinked once, then twice, before smiling.

"I'll take it," he thought.