(Logince)• P.O.A• Part 2!!

WELCOME TO MY 50TH ONESHOT!
THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY A YEAR AND A HALF! YAY!

((recap: Roman got help from Virgil on how to win Logan's heart after showing Virgil his secret garden. Roman now gets to execute his PLAN OF ACTION.

No trigger warnings. Just fluff.

Roman had begun his process. He had written,"With eyes like that, no wonder im going crazy." And stuck it to the lid of Logan's new crofters jar. He had purposefully written it as to not make it painfully obvious Roman wrote it. Making sure he used Thomas's handwriting and making it vauge enough it could be any of the sides.

He placed the sticky note firmly on the lid of the jelly, and set it back in the fridge silently. Then proceeded to pretend he was actually just looking for something to eat.

He grabbed a piece of pizza, something they always seemed to have in the fridge, and went to the kitchen table. Where he sat, enjoying the cold pizza for breakfast. Waiting for the moment that Logic would walk in to make himself some sort of crofter covered breakfast.

He scrolled through his gem stone incrested phone, slowly eating his pizza as to save time to see Logan's reaction. If there was one at all.

Virgil and Patton had stopped in to grab one thing or another. Much to Roman's displeasure. Usually Logan came to breakfast exactly at 8:30, and as of now, it's 8:25. He tapped his foot semi-impatiently. Distracting himself from the small bit of nervousness rowling up inside of him. Screw butterflies, he was sure there were actual squirrels in his stomach.

Then it happened. The moment we've all been waiting for. Logan walked in at 8:30 on the dot. Where Roman continued to eat and play on his phone, pretending not to show interest.

The logical trait removed the coffee filter, refilling it with coffee grounds. Filling up the machine with water, and starting it. Watching groggily as the coffee enduced water poored into the pot. When it beeped, showing it was done, Logan removed the pot and grabbed his favorite dark blue mug from the cupboard. Pooring the liquid into the mug with a satisfied smile on his lips. It seemed as though he had not yet noticed Roman. He then added two spoonfuls of sugar to his coffee, blew on it, and took a big drink. Setting the cup down as he finished.

Then he walked to the fridge, and opened it. Scanning over the contents before finding his target. Gripping the jar of unopened crofters, he finally popped the top. Not before taking a pesky peice of paper off, and shoving it into his pocket. Far too tierd to comprehend that it was indeed a note. Where he proceeded to make his breakfast.

Foiled, Roman scolded himself.

"I'll just have to try again." He muttered.

"What was that, Roman?" Logan asked from across the room, putting jam on his bread.

"Huh? Oh, I said, I'm gonna watch the greatest showman." He said, stood up, put his plate in the sink, and sunk down. Rising up in his room.
.
.
.
That night, Logan had been working rather hard. He sighed, and wondered what was in his pocket that kept poking him when he would sit a certain way. Reaching in, he pulled out a small, yellow, folded up peice of paper. Opening it, he noted that it was indeed a sticky note. He flipped it over, confused, and read it.

A red blush made its way slowly from Logan's cheeks. Eventually stopping at the tips of his ears. Staring down through his glasses at the sticky note. His mind suddenly trying to decided who wrote it.