Knock Back (Prinxiety)

!!!Trigger warning!!!

Period stuff and gender Dysphoria.

Blood, vaginas...

This is a trans headcannon.

Mentions of unhealthy
relationships

The fantible boy awoke with a surge of passion and confidence, ready to start to day with a full throttle and a bright smile.

But just as he stood up, an unexpected tensing in his lower abdomen caused Roman to get knocked back into his ass, landing on the edge of his bed. It was so sudden and strong, but as it went on it only got worse.

No, not today. He had things to do today! He had to do some community service, help his little cousin Thomas with spelling homework over the phone, come up with ideas for the collage skit they are performing, help Logan flirt and so much more! The plans he had in-between work were also splendid.

Now he was stuck on his bed. Arms wrapped around his abdomen, tears falling from his eyes and sobs from his lips. In a fetal position, hiccuping softly.

The physical pain was enough. But these also brought the painful reminder that he wasn't as "man" as he wished he could be. That he still had this problem. That he was cursed with his ovaries and etcetera. Which came with monthly pain.

He wished for mercy. Something to cease the incredible pain in his lower abdomen. Soft cries echoes through his grand room, arm snaked around his waist, the left hand gripping the bedsheets. Tears soaked his pillow.

Nobody really enjoyed their period. But it's different when the cramps are so debilitating that you can't even get out of bed.

He tried anyways though. He stood up, but imediently as he forced himself to rise, he was back on his side. A wave of nausea slapped him on the face and laughed as he withered. Stomach turning and chruning as he attempted once more. As fast as he stood, he was on his knees, kneeling besides his bed.

Taking a deep breath, wobbly knees held him up. They were comparable to toothpicks. He shook coldly, walking into the bathroom to the best of his abilities. Entering, he went to the toilet. For a moment, he stood there, debating on whether or not he was to throw up.

When nothing happened, he sat down on the toilet and examined the damage.

Boxers? Ruined. Sighing, he threw them away and retrieved A pair of "women's" panties in their place,  he slid them on and applied a pad.

Tampons are not okay.
He doesn't think things belong in his vagina.

With a disgusted facial expression, he pulled up his pants and walked out of the bathroom. Just as he reached his door, it swung open, revealing none other than his lover, Virgil.

The darkly dressed anxious male smiled shyly, holding up a few chocolate bars, a new Disney movie and some midol.

"You didn't get up this morning. I woke up before you, and I heard crying when I passed by your door. I know what that means. So I had to prepare a bit before I came to check on you." He explained, taking in Roman's disheaved state. The normally flawless hair strung about and plastered to his face with sweat, dark circles around his eyes and face pale, arms clutching his belly and tear stains stuck to his cheeks.