(Logince) Plan Of Action

I just realized I've never done a Logince
What is wrong with me
Anyways enjoy
.
.
.

Roman played with a folded peice of paper while he sat boredly at the kitchen table. Hand on his cheek, elbow on the table as he only sighed with frustration. His mind was a blank, other than from Disney and the one trait that recently had been on his mind.

He had done everything to try to get his mind off of Logan. So that he could focus on his actual job. So he could create for Thomas, and summon for his fellow sides.

But everything he did reminded him of Logan. The glass of a window reminded him of the glare his glasses caused. The color light brown sucked Roman back into Logan's hypnotizing eyes. He couldn't even open the fridge without the reminder of Logan plaguing him. Crofters being like a giant flag waving in Roman's face, "You love him! Give up!"

The two of them had a fun rivalry. It's much more entertaining than it was with Virgil. Logan doesn't actually get affected by his words. He will just shoot something back, and they will move on Sometime later. Where with Virgil, each negative word put a dampening on their already strained relationship.

Creativity tapped his foot. Annoyed, he stood up, chair scooting back with his knees as he stood. His eyes scanning the room before he decided that his only escape would have to be the imagination.

.
.
.

He didn't even make it up the stairs before he ran into Virgil. The emo clad trait removing his headphones and looking the prince up and down.

"Yeesh. What's eating your panties?"

"Disgusting." Roman jokes, shaking his head. Waving a hand to dismiss the issue. "And, it doesn't matter. Just something on my mind."

"Wh-" Virgil began as Roman just walked past him. "Hey!"

Virgil caught back up with Roman, glaring slightly. "You didn't even say, like, goodbye. Of course it matters. What's wrong?"

Roman shook his head. Smiling anxieties way. "I told you, it doesn't concern you. I'm fine. I royally swear it!" Roman crossed his heart, then turned to walk away again.

Virgil grabbed his arm, really glaring this time. "Hey- I dont appreciate being cast out. You always talk to Patton and Logan about your issues but never me. I'm you're friend too. I can help, too." He said stubbornly, crossing his arms.

Roman blinked at Virgil, and then nodded. "just, not here. Come on." He said, then continued to lead Virgil to the imagination. Virgil, supprised that his fight or flight instict chose fight this time.
.
.
.
.
.

Virgil wandered into the imagination behind Roman. Said prince not going his usual route as he headed down a slightly evergreen path. Virgil's eyes looking up and around, turnjng in circles. Taking in the imaginations beauty. He had only ever been there during the day, and never ventures into it. The moss on the trees glowed with a neon rainbow passion. Each step the pair took caused their steps to leave circles of glowing grass. That moved just as it was interacted with, and settled back down to dimness. The flowers seemed to follow them, brightening as they came closer, only for them to fade as they walked away.

"Why is everything glowing, only when were around it?" Virgil quizzed quietly.

"Its a great light source during the dark period. Plus, this is a safe part of the imagination. My place, where I go to really relax... I've never brought anyone here. Not to mention, it's beautiful, right?"