Logicality//Cuppie!!

Mentions of child abuse.

Patton remembered the day his heart was stolen. Well, not literally,  of course.  And no,  not the day he fell for his wonderful husband Logan,  either.  This was a different day.  It was just recent,  as well.

It was Monday,  so two days ago when Patton stumbled across Cuppie. He was on his way home from the store,  having just purchased some showering materials and milk so Logan could have his morning shower and coffee.  Always thinking of others,  like usual.

It was around 6 at night,  his husband would be home from work at 7:30. This was a usual,  Monday routine. The sky was just beginning to darken,  the sidewalk was cracked in many spots,  and not a whole lot of others could be seen either.  Patton had a happy tune flowing and a skip in his step,  whistling happily.  The trees we're just beginning to crisp and she'd their leafs,  shades of green and yellow.

Patton stopped abruptly when he felt his shoe string loosen,  his foot suddenly swimming in his unsecured shoe.  He sighed,  placing the groceries on the ground and moving his hands to the shoe laces.  Beginning to wrap the laces around in ears,  running the Aglet through each hole needed.

He huffed in confusion when he felt a strange sensation on his Beck end,  turning around abruptly to see the cutest sight in the world.  It was a tiny puppy,  their eyes big and bright blue, ears floppy and paws patting at Patton's behind playfully.  As Patton stared,  the thing realized it had gotten the humans attention and let out a tiny yip.

They has to have been a runt,  body too small and bones showing.  Though Patton doubted the poor animal has had anything good to eat all its life!

Without hesitation Patton picked up the little Golden Lab-retriever mix,  holding them close to his chest with one arm.  He carried the groceries in one hand,  briskly walking home.  He had to find somewhere to hide this baby...

He had taken it home,  and straight to the bathroom.  The poor thing was matted,  dirty and just pure filthy.  Patton had to get the spurs and muck off of them. He drew a bath, placing the dog in the center. The little being didnt know what to think.

Patton glanced down for a second, before scratching behind the dogs ear. "A little boy pupper huh?" He asked, bringing some water up and splashing if on the animal. He didnt have any dog shampoo, but he did have some strawberry shampoo Logan hated; so they kept it under the sink.

After the pup had gotten all washed off, Patton had set off into the kitchen, in search of something to feed the hungry little baby.

Opening the fridge he found some left over Ham from two nights ago. Figuring this would suffice until he bought actual dog food, he went back into the bedroom, and began to feed him peice by peice, as to not overfill the poor dog so soon.

As Patton held a peice of ham above the dogs nose, watching as he took it with great eagerness, he had a thought. "I could fit you in a coffee cup.." He laughed, leaning into the dogs kisses he was offering. "Thats it, im gonna call you Cuppie!" He called, petting the doggo with a happy look on his face.

He was actually a dad right now. Infront of him, was his new son.

That day Cuppie stole his heart. However, he hid him for that night, in the art room, where Logan never goes. He laid down some news paper, and had bought some dog food for little puppies. It wasnt that he didnt want to tell Logan. No, he was definitely planning on it! It was just that, he didn't know how Logan  would react.  I mean,  he had a pretty good idea.