(Loceit)Good Morning

"Logan!"Deceit whined, holding his boyfriend closer. The two if them laid there, both only in their underwear. Under the covers. Intertwined and just woken up. Deceit was laying on his left side, covering up his scaled with pillows and blankets. Logan, glasses off, stared with brown eyes at Deceit.

"Deceit, we are right next to eachother. You do not require your outside voice." Logan reminded, a hand reaching up to run his hands through the hybrids hair. The mischievous side closed his eyes, melting below Logan's touch. He was so happy.

"I'm sorry. It's just, I love waking up to see you there. I'm so happy you love me. I'm sorry." He echoed his apologies, hand resting on Logan's chest under the blankets. Logic had a warm smile on his face as he simply pulled the other closer to him.

Deceits arms wrapped around Logan's waist. He took a deep breath, taking in the lovely scent of old books and crofters. It was wonderful.

"Of course I love you, Samuel." Logan called him by his first name, making him shiver and snuggle into a ball. "You are the one who has assisted me in feeling things." The intelligent side reminded, leaning down and bringing his lovers head up. Then, he pressed a loving kiss to the other personality aspects lips.

Deceit moaned softly, hands running from his waist, to the bavk of his neck. Logan's arms held Deceit close, right at the center of his back. It wasn't sloppy or rough. It simply lasted a while. Each with eyes closed and love pooring from them.

They broke away for air, before Deceit broke into giggles. Logan was confused and sat up in the bed, looking down at the laughing side. Then he realized that he was simply so happy, feeling so much positive emotion, he felt it necessary to laugh.

Logan smiled, and with that smile De had pulled Logan right back down onto his lips. Still trying not to giggle. Logic kissed back with as much emotion he could muster. He really did try. So far, for the year and a half they had been together now, he had apparently been doing a pretty good job. Deceit definitely felt every ounce of emotion that poored from his lover.

Logan's hands trailed Deceit's back, fingers resting in the dimples on his back. The logical aspect groaned every so softly as Deceit tugged his hair. They broke away, both panting ever so slightly.  Each of their cheeks tinted pink.

"I want pancakes.." Deceit muttered into Logan's ear. Whom, was expecting to hear something sweet or sexy. This was indeed, sweet.

"That sounds delectable. Could we try pancakes, but with crofters?" Logan quizzed, kissing Deceit's nose.

He whined, shaking his head, "I hate crofters."

Logan, was suddenly up on his elbows.

"There is no way in hell-"

Deceit just broke into laughter, as Logan's shocked and slightly outraged look melted.

"How dare you."

"C'mon Logan. Let's go eat."