(Prinxiety) Young Love

//Virgil is 7, Roman is 7, Patton is 6 and Logan is 9//

"Virgilll!" Little Roman sang, his itty bitty feet swinging back and fourth along with his body. Pushing himself a bit higher and a bit higher each time the swing swung back.

The little darkly clad boy looked up at the obnoxious boy. He was playing with his best friend Patton in the sandbox when his attention was grabbed. Patton too looked over, curious.

"Watch what I can do!" He screamed as he kept on swinging. Gaining momentum.

Virgil watched with curiosity and slight annoyance. Roman had been doing stupid and rather cute stunts to gain Virgil's affection for months now. However Virgil was Anxious and scared, so he pretended to be uninterested in anything the extroverted kid did.

Virgil and Roman weren't friends, but they hung out because he was friends with his only friends...

As soon as Roman was sure Virgil had his attention, he flung himself off of the swing. Something he has done many times. Though this time, something failed, and Roman landed very wrong.

He let out a high pitched wail, before remembering that his target of affection had just watched that whole failure.

Looking over, the child came to thr awful conclusion that they were indeed laughing at him.

The pain in his ankle only began to grow as it began to swell. Roman bit back his sounds, but the tears were falling from his face. He couldn't stop it. He has never felt such pain before.

Seeing the anyways resilient Roman on the ground holding his ankle was new for Patton and Virgil. Realization struck Virgil like a match. Roman had harmed himself trying to make Virgil like him. Shaking his head, he began to wonder over there. His little legs only going so fast.

Logan, their oldest friend, too had rushed over. So Patton had to join. Virgil sat down next to him, watching as Roman tried to hide his face and cries. It hurt Virgil more than he thought it may.

The little Virgil leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Roman in an effort to sooth. His own tears building in his eyes. It was his fault that Roman got hurt. Everything was his fault. "I-I can make it better." Virgil tried, and Roman only tilted his head.

Virgil leaned down to Roman's ankle, which was showing as Roman was wearing shorts. He gently kissed the injury that was beggining to briuse over. Patton clapped happily, nodding. "Tru loves kiss! It saves everwything!" He cheered, waiting to see if it worked.

"True love?" Roman wondered.

Virgil shyly looked down. "you don't have to try to show off. I wike you alweady." He said softly, much to Roman's happiness.

"Thank you!!" He shouted, leaning up and hugging Virgil again, ignoring the pain much easier now.

"Wha- it worked?!" Virgil asked excitedly, his small purple eyes lighting up. He has magic kisses.

"Mostly." Roman concluded, as Logan left to go and get an adult. Tired of his somewhat more immature than he friends.

Let's just say Roman didn't stop his stupid stunts. He just did them now, without reason.