(No Ship) Honey, I shrunk the Dark Sides...

((My first chappy involving the stinky demented man. Yay!

Also brief warning for pain.))

Logan had been awake all night, trying to acomplish an elixir that would aid Roman in his battles. Something that would Increase agility and flexibility instantly. Looking back into his previous experiments, such as streangth, speed, and cleverness, have all went according to plan after much trial and error. This, however, was proving to be quite the task.

Something Incredibly infitesimal, a single particular misteak, could and most defientnly would produce another result. Or worse, do nothing at all. The most embarrassing thing has to be making someone just drink straight colored water. So he had to be extrodinarily precise. Making sure to put each ingredient where it needed to be, processing, and much more.

He had finally created what he had been striving for. Now, all he had to do was find some specimen to test it out on. So far, his elixir has proven to be harmless, as no harm full substances or anything were added. So, with confidence, he went to go find someone.

First he had went to Patton, but the side was asleep, getting some well deserved rest. It was decently early in the morning, and usually he was awake, but Logan would never wake Patton up unless he really had to. Never without feeling guilty.

Then he went to Roman, who declined. He said and I quote, "Number cruncher, I will not drink that. Last time I drank something you gave me without testing it first, I was bald for a week. Do you know how bad it is to be ME and be BALD? no offense to bald people but I just do NOT pull it off. So, soft pass."

It didn't sound so soft to Logan, but whatever.

He then went to Virgil. The side was blasting some music while he painted his nails a dark shade of purple. Logan knocked, and Virgil opened the door, turning down the volume.

"'Sup teach?"

"Would you care to test out this for me?"

"Uhm, sure, what'sit?"

Logan took a second to cringe, before replying, "It is a flexibility elixir. Moments after drinking you should feel a tingle in all places that once were not flexible, for example your legs. When it passes, you will be able to bend in contortionist ways."

"Huh, neat, so like my whole body, gotcha. Any side effects?"

"Actually, I do not know. You are the first to test this."

"Oh- alright give it to me."

Logan passed Anxiety the bottle, watching as he took a shot of it.

Some days Virgil worried about everything. Was quiet, rational, and even logical. Some days he would flinch at everything and freek out over the smallest things. Yet, some days, such as this lucky day, Virgil was relaxed enough to "not give a single shit sandwhich" which Logan found most unappetizing.

"Thank you Virgil. Please come find me if anything happends."

Virgil agreed, and went back into his room after shutting the door behind him.

Tryumphently, Logan went to walk back into his room down the cooridor. However, as soon as he turned away from the door and took a step, he took a step directly into Intrusive Thoughts. Bonking foreheads. Remus made a sound of panic, and Logan only wavered, trying not to spill the remaining substance in his vial.