Logicality• Chubby

If you're chubby you're perfect

Warning for slight self consiosness.

"Logan?"

"Yes Patton?"

A pause.

"Do you think I'm fat?"

"Are you asking me if I think you are, or if you actually are, because both of thoes answers are: no." Logan replied, flipping a page in his book.

That seemed to be enough for Patton. Yet soon, he came back again after leaving the room.

"Logan?"

"Yes Patton?"

"...."

Logan put the book down, meeting his eyes.

"Are you sure I'm not fat?" He asked softly.

Logan shook his head, opening his arms. "Come here Love."

Patton climbed over, sniffling softly.

"If you are really worried about your weight, we can always do exercise and an improvement in diet. Being fat, also, isn't exactly a bad thing unless it is unhealthy to an extent. However, I think you are absolutely stunning. I quite like this." Logan stated, before reaching over and grabbed onto the slight Chub morality possessed from the pizza and cookie diet he so craves.

Patton giggled, ticklish, lips curling into a smile. "You promise?"

"Do i look like deceit?"

This made Patt throw his head back in a laugh, shaking his head no.

"Then yes. I promise. I would never lie to you about something so simple." Logan stated, laying a sweet kiss to Patton's nose.

Only for the moral Side to engulf Logic in a sweet, short kiss.

"Thanks..."

"Of course."