(Analogical) Christmas Party, People?

Drug use
It's only weed
Alcohol mention
Christmas

((Possible part two if this one gets good feedback))

Logan stared at the mess before him. Thomas, his roommate, was on the floor wrapped up in Christmas lights. Around him strewn were all sorts of decorations. Bulbs, tinsel, lights, candy canes, thoes tiny little Angela- and anything else you could even think of. Yes, Logan was aware that his roommate over-did this holiday.

As did his boyfriend. Thomas's boyfriend Patton, every single year, would come over with a group of friends. Each time, Logan would stay in his room. He didn't do Christmas.

No, not because he had some sort of resentment towards it. However, he just didn't celebrate it. Before he met Thomas, he simply didn't entertain himself with any aspect of the holiday. However, Thomas often got himself stuck in perdeciments like these. Where Logan would need to help him out of.

Straightening his glasses, Logan sighed, crossing his arms. "I'm not going to ask. Though, I am highly tempted to simply leave you there." Much to Thomas's dismay.

"You wouldn't leave me here." He stated, believing he was calling Logan's bluff.

The nerd smirked. "Oh, contraire, you are extremely annoying and I could use a break."

Thomas only grumbled, continuing to try to free himself from the wiery prison.

Logan walked over to the tree, disgusted by the clash of colors. Thomas never had a theme. It was always just "lets-see-how-many-bulbs-we-can-fit-on-the-tree" which made his OCD go ten miles a minute. Then his gaze fell to his struggling friend, who was beginning to become distressed.

Logan acknowledged that this wasn't exactly the best for Thomas's anxiety. Which Logan wouldn't really enjoy causing an attack. Sitting Thomas up, he pulled one peice and it suddenly fell from Thomas's body.

Thomas seemed supprised, before glaring playfully up at his friend. "you totally could have got me untied from that sooner."

"Correct. I felt pity for you." Logan explained, holding out his hand. "now, let's get ready for this useless party, shall we?"

Thomas only rolled his eyes, accepting the hand.

----

Logan watched as the apartment slowly filled with people. Their landlord was okay, and she didn't have an issue with the types of parties Logan and Thomas held. It was honestly always more of a casual get together than a party. Out if the four years he had lived there with Thomas, his best friend from college, they had only ever had one issue.

Though that was a different story for a different time.

First it was Patton, who laid a sweet kiss onto Thomas upon his arrival. Then came a bit dressed in all black with touches of purple, clad in headphones. This guy went straight to the snacks. He must have gotten a ride from Patton.

Following him only about ten minutes later, was a man who Logan considered to be overdressed. It was only a stupid get-together, yet here this guy was with sparkly jeans, boots, and an ugly sweater that had Christmas lights wrapped around it, all blinking.