Remy x Deceit/ Spooning

(Request)
Remy had a look of disgust and hesitance on his face as he looked at the passage way to the dark side. This was his place. The between of dark and light sides. However, he was being called from that side and he knew he had to do his job.

With a bratty scoff, he picked up his coffee, and slipped his sunglasses down onto his face from his head. He stepped foot into the dark mind palace and suddenly felt 100% freezing and ready to leave. Briskly, the sleep deprived mundane task walked down the corridor.

When he reached the snake hybrids room, the one who called for him so pathetically, he opened the door with no care nor knock.

"Alright Snake Baby do you need a luluby or some-" he paused when he saw the condition of said "snake baby"

Deceit was on the floor, cuddled up in four different blankets. His face was slack and pressed against the floor, only his bright yellow eye staring at Remy. The entire room was dark besides that intense and enticing eye. Under that eye, he could see dark circles and bags.

He looked purley sad...

Remy ran a hand through his hair, knowing this would be super hard. He walked over and crouched down infront of the snake hybrid, putting down his coffee. As he did so, he scooped up Deceit inyo his arms, and placed him down on the bed he must have fallen off of.

"So.. anything you wanna say to me before I make you pass out?" Sleep asked with a bratty tone.

"No..."

"Well then go on i don't have all night." That was a lie, and Deceit caught it. Thomas wasn't getting any sleep that night. Meaning he really did have all night to himself.

Deceit glanced to the side then back at Remy. "Could... Could you stay with me?"

Remy's eyes widened as he peered over his sunglasses at the deceitful trait. "Uhm.. really? Okay I guess, but no spooning." He shrugged, deciding he had nothing better to do than cuddle with his crush of a year.

Deceit hissed happily, moving over in his lump of blankies for Remy to lay down.

Deceit spooned him anyways.