(Remceit)

Drabble

"Go out with me,"

"No!" Deceit replied for the hundredth time.

"Oh come now,"

"Seriously, Remy, leave me alone." He tried again, opening his locker with a distasteful look on his face.

"Why?" The teen asked seductively, wiggling his brows above his glasses and sipping his Starbucks drink. Knuckles lined with fingerless leather gloves.

"I'm just not interested, okay?"

"Bullshit," the sass queen stated, snapping her fingers. "I dont care what you say, you're my friend. You need to go to this party."

"No."

"Girrrl, please? For me? Come on, it's a gay party."

Deceit gave a disgusted look.

"Uhg, not that kind of gay party." Remy gave a similar expression.

Deceit only shook his head, sighed, and said, "if I say okay, will you leave me alone?" He questioned tierdly.

"Sure, sugar." Remy stated, bopping his nose.

Deceit waited, but Remy didn't leave. Both just staring at eachother. Remy smiling mischeviously.

"What?"

"You didn't say yes or no."

"Uhg, fucking yes! Get outta my face, barista brat!" Deceit scolded. Remy only giving a satisfied look.

"Tonight, at 7, pride themed, come ready to dance you're fucking face off." Remy stated, touching De's face, the side with the scarring. Saying, "see ya tonight! Don't ditch on me." He warned.

Deceit sighed. His real, birth name wasn't deceit. It was Demitri Daniel Johnson. But people knew him as Deceit, and nothing else. Others assumed it was his birth name, he figured. He didn't have an objection. He is sarcastic, and often says thing backwards, and is known to be a liar. No one else in the school actually trusts him, but here he is..

Dressed up, and ready to go to a party.

A gay party.