(Moxiet) Scars to your beautiful

// TRIGGER WARNING

for descriptive talk of sc*rring. Deceit was in a car cr*sh. De*th! Brief mention of s*lf h*rm. This is a polyamorous relationship. If this stuff triggers you  or bothers you please don't read it!!! 💖

Take care of yourself!
.
.

Drink plenty of water!

.
.
.

This is Morality x Anxiety x Deceit

.
.
.

Deceit stared into the bathroom mirror with sorrow. His reflection only showing him the one thing he loathed more than anything. Long, gaping scars across the left side of his face. Eyelid, cheek, jaw and part of his neck covered with lightning strikes and gnarly bumps. Tears ran down both sides of his face, sobbing silently to himself.

He hated the way that he has been scarred. Burned by fire and jarred by glass. Brown tuffs of hair poking out from under his hat. Brushing over his forehead whisply.

Deceit's name used to be Dion. In his previous life, when he felt alive, and somewhat happy. Before his world came to a violent hault. Glass shattering in his vision. The seatbelt holding him back from flying out the windshield. Blood from the drives side as the car flipped multiple times. Too many times for Deceit to count. It seemed to go in slow motion, but it happened in a second. That person, the one he was, died in that car acsident. He was no longer Dion. Happy, honest, loyal, sweet Dion.

He is now Deceit. A lieing, caneiving, bitter, unstable, irritable, shell of what he used to be. A scar to permanently remind him of the day that he lost his mother and little sister.

A sound finally broke from Deceit's lips as his knees wobbled. Shakily managing to hold his body. Fingers griping tightly against the counter top. Tears hitting the white counter one by one. Small sounds emitting from the broken man. His legs finally giving out as he pathetically slid to the floor. Crying out a little louder as he was sucked into his thoughts. Being removed from reality, only the images of the awful incident playing out in his head.

He couldn't look at himself anymore. It brought him pain, the very sight of his face. She resembled him so very much. Now, he is unrecognizable. His left hand slipped from the counter top, down to the handle of the sink drawer. Sobbing and letting the tears he normally holds in escape his eyelids.

Unaware that Patton and Virgil, his two lovers, just got home from work. They work, while he stays home, and takes care of the house. They're all married, but only Virgil and Patton are bound by paper. He curled in on himself, hand pressing on his chest. Heart hurting inside of his chest like a unbearable fire.

.
.
Patton placed his coat up on the rack, smiling over to Virgil as the emo took off his shoes. Virgil looked tierd, exhausted even, slouched over with bags under his eyes. But Patton found him beautiful. He hated when either Virgil or Deceit talked badly about themselves. He only saw good in them, even with their faults.

"We should order Chinese for dinner. I'd die for some Chow Mein and pork fried rice right now." Virgil reccomend. Smiling tiredly over towards Patton as he plugged his phone into a charger.