Arc 1.1 At the Top of the World

[Host, have you finished reading the flyer (Millennial Void World Competition Info Sheet)?] 001 asked with its manly voice.

While Tian Xi's soul was drifting to her first world, 001 threw a packet of pages at Tian Xi's face that explained the basics of the whole competition or whatever. Tian Xi took one glimpse at it and stored it back into the system storage.

"Mm," Tian Xi nodded.

[Do you understand what we have to do, host?] 001 questioned seriously.

"Mm," Tian Xi nodded, "When will we arrive at the mission world, bruh?"

System went silent for a moment. [In approximately 30 seconds, host. Please prepare yourself.]

"Ah, I see. Are there any side effects for transmigrating?" Tian Xi asked out of curiosity.

System went silent once again. At the sound of its mechanical beep, Tian Xi knew he was about to answer when she was harshly pulled by a sudden force until she ran into what felt like a reinforced steel wall and was knocked out cold.

When Tian Xi next opened her eyes, she was leaning against the arm rest of a moving car. The car was luxurious with black leather seats, tinted windows, and a wide, open area in between the front and the back areas. There was enough room for a small table in the middle with cup holders at the sides.

Tian Xi turned to look at her reflection in the window. She looked the same as her original body, but slightly less voluptuous in the chest area. She was currently wearing a bright red, low-cut V-neck maxi dress that exposed the area below her cleavage. Her long, wavy black hair went down to her waist and contrasted heavily against her snow-white skin. Her dark, brown eyes were large and glossy, framed by long and thick lashes. Tian Xi tested out a little pout as she twitched her small delicate nose, and her luscious red lips were moist and soft. Approving her current appearance, Tian Xi let out a small smile and turned back to the front.

"How long until we arrive?" Tian Xi asked the driver wearing a black suit and shades. He seemed surprised at hearing Tian Xi's soft, silky voice as he flinched almost unperceptively.

"Miss Tian, we should arrive in roughly 10 minutes," His voice was calm and collected, very professional. Tian Xi nodded to signal her acknowledgement.

She then closed her eyes to "rest." 'Send me the mission details as well as this body's memories, 001.'

[Sending, host. Here you go.] 001's voice had just rung in Tian Xi's head when a beep soon followed, and memories and information flowed into her mind.

This world was a Level 2 world. 

It was a business world, with lots of drama and smutty romance between the world's female lead and male lead. The female lead, Nan PiCi, was a humble and talented heiress of a rising second-tier family in the business world. She was the pivot of the Nan family--their precious youngest princess. 

The male lead, Ou WenAn, is a gentle and refined bonafide husband material heir of the first-tier Ou family.

Ou WenAn was the unfavored son and had to fight for his position against his vicious younger brothers. Because of Ou WenAn's soft nature, many people doubted his ability to succeed in the merciless world of business. 

Truthfully, he had no real ambition at the start and was even willing to hand his position over to his greedy brothers. However, right as Ou WenAn decided to pass it over, he realized he didn't know which of the three he should hand it to. 

Ou WenQi, the youngest at 19, was immature and spoiled. Ou WenFeng, 20, was arrogant and uninhibited; and Ou WenYan, 21, was a scum man who had already impregnated six different women.

For the sake of the Ou family's future, Ou WenAn reluctantly had to continue fighting against his younger brothers to maintain his heir position even though his father, the current CEO, highly disapproved of him. This was because Ou WenAn was the son of his diseased wife and not his beloved mistress. 

After being schemed against by Ou WenYan, he ended up drugged with a strong aphrodisiac at a gathering of the wealthy hosted at the Ou family mansion. Noticing that he'd been drugged Ou WenAn quickly rushed to the furthest men's restroom but ran into the female lead on the way and ended up dragging her along with him. Then papapa! in the public men's room with shaking stall doors and echoing moans. Because he didn't make a fool of himself in front of the crowd, Ou WenYan's evil plans were conveniently thwarted. 

When Ou WenAn's mind cleared up he felt immense guilt and apologized greatly to Nan PiCi, who cried at first. When she heard about how he was drugged, she was angry at the culprits and accepted his apology. They got to know each other and started helping each other through thick and thin, knocked his younger brothers out of the running, and eventually merged their family's businesses which allowed them to jump up to the number 1 business in the world within 10 years.

The original body had the same name as Tian Xi, which was convenient and was probably thanks to it being her first world. 

Tian Xi was the overbearing young miss of the first-tier Tian family. She was heavily doted on all her life, and though she was the heiress, she had no real skill and eventually ended up dragging the Tian family business down. 

She didn't interact at all with the male and female leads, but she was caught up in the crossfire as a poor cannon fodder. Tian Xi was naturally the most beautiful woman who attended the gathering and happily garnered much attention. However, as a birdbrain of a woman with a high pedigree, of course there would be many who would take advantage of her. 

Ou WenYan wanted to use her as his backing for the heir position, so he drugged her as well and took her in a guest room on the second floor. When Tian Xi came to, Ou WenYan had already taken a bunch of photos and threatened her to marry him or he would post everything online and expose her dirty deeds with him. She, being an idiot, obviously complied. 

Ou WenYan managed to put up some resistance against Ou WenAn in the beginning, but because Ou WenYan often had unprotected sex with a bunch of different women, Tian Xi eventually contracted an STD from him and died a few years after her marriage, leaving her family to grieve and their first-tier family dropped down to a second-tier family due to all the chaos. 

In the end, no matter how much Ou WenYan struggled, without the Tian family's support after Tian Xi died, he lost against Ou WenAn.

Holy shit.Tian Xi was sweating bullets at the plot of the modern wealthy business family melodramatic adult soap opera. Tian Xi, ah, Tian Xi. All you had to do was stall for some time and then complain to your doting father and he would have handled everything. Just look! Such a tragedy happened, and the family only dropped a single tier! He would have been able to beat that Ou WenYan's ass black and blue if you just ran to him. Was that too much to ask?

'What's the mission, 001?' Tian Xi asked.

[Level 2 World Main Mission: Bring the family business to the top of the business world. Become the richest person in the world. Reward: 1000 points.]

"Easy."