Arc 2.5 Class of the Century

Lying on the floor, Cain caressed Lizzy's abdomen as he softly whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"Should we go for a few more rounds?" He lowly chuckled.

After not receiving a reply for what seemed like half a day, he realized that the girl in his arm had lost consciousness.

He furrowed his brows because the girl had always tested his stamina previously.

Slowly pulling himself out of her, Cain gently turned her over so that she was facing him.

He found that Lizzy's current condition wasn't at its optimal state as there were dark circles under her eyes. Her plush lips were pale, and her complexion was wan.

Cain sat up and cleaned up the results of their passionate lovemaking session from both of their bodies and clothes before fixing up their appearances.

He then got up and altered the film from the cameras around the room so that it appeared as if he and Evan had initially only come in for some private lessons until Lizzy entered in search for resources and stayed to read them. Then both Evan and Lizzy eventually fell asleep due to exhaustion.

When he was done, he gently hoisted Lizzy up into an upright princess carry and subconsciously looked softly at the girl's peaceful expression as she slept in his arms. Cain had already brought his lips down to kiss her flawless forehead before he even processed his actions in his head.

"Bro! You done in there???"

Suddenly, the door to the record room was pushed opened and a bright young man was standing at the entrance with a large grin on his face.

The young man had a pair of mischievous red eyes and a head full of short fiery red hair. His slender body was leaning against the door frame with his long legs crossed. The gray vest characteristic of Central Academy's uniform was donned over a spotless white undershirt. On his collar was a golden gladiolus flower pin with genuine pearls embedded within that signified that he was a part of the student council.

It was the student council secretary, a male beta. Daniel Weston.

He was wiggling his brows with a knowing smile as his gaze went from Lizzy to Cain repeatedly.

With an expressionless face, Cain simply ordered, "Take care of that."

Before leaving the room with his mate.

How could Daniel not know what he was referring to?

So Daniel shook his head with a resigned smile as he went to swing Evan over his shoulders and also walked out of the room after turning off the lights. He locked the door and headed for the exclusive dormitory for omegas to drop off the weight in his arms.

"My good bro, you should be happy I am such a helpful system! I need more love! More appreciation! Sob..." Daniel's woes could be heard echoing throughout the building's hallways.

.

.

.

The next morning.

Lizzy woke up and her body was sore all over from the previous day's strenuous activities.

Her clothes had been changed from her uniform to her pajamas and it seemed as if her body had been meticulously washed clean.

Fuck...I did not expect that to happen. The timing of his transmigration....

She laughed at Cain inside her head but cried when she recalled the torture she was put through with her currently wretched body.