Arc 4.16 Queen Mother

Y'all, just felt like sharing my jams today. It has nothing to do with the content of this chapter xD 

Arc 4.16 Queen Mother

The baby freed itself from its host body after two hours. During that time frame Alex had taken four of the recon members along with her to hunt some aliens as that was their secondary goal in the excursion aside from retrieving the test subjects.

Purely by a strange stroke of luck (oh, the irony) along the way, they had a run in...that turned all but Alex's face completely red in embarrassment.

"Mmmph... En... Harder! Faster, Ah!" With a pop, the sweet voice sounded so familiar...was what everyone thought inwardly.

The slaps and sloshing sounds accelerated and got even louder, as did the coarse breaths of seemingly multiple men... Then the woman's mouth seemed to have been filled once again as all that could be heard was passionate sucking and groaning.

The moment the four men realized why that voice had sounded so vaguely familiar, they immediately had many doubts. Why? Because they recognized her to be their other superior, Lily Rigel!

Thus, they couldn't help but to look in through the small gap of the slightly open door to confirm their suspicions and were met with quite a sight that made even military men like them 囧.

After all, although Lily was not their captain or vice-captain, she was still their superior! If Nile was a commander with Duke his lieutenant commander, then Lily was the lieutenant! So, witnessing the scene that should not be described as she was completely surrounded by five things that could not be described, how could the four recon members' minds not short-circuit?

Yet, Alex being as shameless as she was, second only to her own husband in the leaderboard of shamelessness, squeezed past the four men (who took it up to themselves to shield the girl from such a sight that should be censored with mosaics) immediately widened the gap of the opened door and asked 001, 'Can you record?'

[...] My host has become more and more of a pervert over the years ah!

It was inevitable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ all of her tasks in her worlds so far were so scandalous it'd be a miracle if her moral integrity was still intact.

Then again even before she first traversed, her moral integrity was already falling apart. Either that, or it never existed in the first place.

'Hurry and speak,' Alex was getting impatient. She wasn't sure how much longer the group of five men could hang on. Lily as the queen would probably be able to outlast them, hell, there were already her other five men laying unconscious not far from them!

Although 001 really wanted to ask why, he simply swallowed his question and replied instead,

[I can, but only you would be able to watch it.]

He didn't say it, but he wanted to add in, [But I'm pretty sure that's all you wanted anyway.]

'Tsk, seriously useless.' She even muttered that under her breath loud enough for the four recon members who were already speechless at her conduct to hear.

What was useless? Having not received an answer to their unasked question, their imaginations ran wild.

'Pull up the system store. Dispensable items. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just buy a camera.'

The camera cost 500 points. It was just an ordinary camera with no recording function, unfortunately, but the one with a recording function cost 2000 points so even though Alex was extremely bitter about not being able to record she still bought the cheap camera.