Arc 5.10 Empress of Four Kingdoms (H)

WARNING: this chapter contains minor sexual content. 

Li Feifei and Hua Shen had stuck around to continue speaking of their plans to Li Yunzhi for a while more before departing from the throne room.

During their discussion, Emperor Li had, to the immense shock of his personal eunuch and scribes, agreed to hand over the throne to Hua Shen and Li Feifei after the two united the four kingdoms.

For now, however, to make the administration of both kingdoms easier and to keep the loyalties of the current officials, he was forced to keep the throne until then, to his chagrin.

They would, however, announce to both of their kingdoms as well as to Zhou and Shi that Li and Hua had officially allied together and have plans to merge as one. In fact, it would not be wrong to already consider them as one country with the marriage alliance.

Hua Shen had planned to make their way back to Hua the wedding march, which would last a minimum of two weeks. Basically, they would leave Li and walk into Hua in their wedding clothes. Of course, because of the length of the trip, they would change clothes midway until they reach the outskirts of Hua before switching back to their wedding attire.

It was already late and the sun had gone down by the time they arrived at Li Feifei's palace.

Obviously, it was normally inappropriate for an unwed man and woman to stay within her courtyard but who was Hua Shen? He had ignored the accommodations that Li Hao had arranged for him and instead directly resided in his wife's quarters.

It wasn't like the place Li Hao had arranged for him was appropriate anyway, as the Third Prince had no idea that the Emperor of Hua himself would leave his own country as an ambassador. Actually, nobody could have guessed such a thing, but it was just that Emperor Li's mind was preoccupied with the fact that said emperor wanted his daughter's hand in marriage so he didn't have time to be surprised that such a VIP was in his kingdom.

Upon stepping into Li Feifei's palace, the notoriously childish and arrogant Emperor Hua dismissed all of the servants and prohibited anyone from intruding on them for the night.

Although the servants felt that such orders were especially ambiguous, they ignored their princess's pleading gaze and heartlessly fled the scene.

These traitorous servants ah! Who exactly is your master here?! I'm complaining to Father Emperor tomorrow! Extermination of nine familial generations for everyone!

Why would Li Feifei be so on the edge?

It was no other than the fact that her devil walking in front of her currently had on a sly and smug look in his alluring, red eyes. She did not forget that he was an especially petty man who had told her before that he'd "get back at her later."

Li Feifei was scared out of her wits as her last "punishment" in the alien world was exceptionally intense, so she frantically tried to reason with him, "We aren't married yet, so propriety still needs to be maintained. Maybe...maybe you should sleep in the room next to mine, and I'll just sleep in mine, en?"

Hua Shen seemed to know exactly where her room was somehow as he didn't even stop as he rebutted, "But you didn't seem to care much for propriety before."

"That's..." True, she had nothing to say to that.

While she was distracted with trying to find the right comeback, she did not notice that they'd already arrived in her spacious boudoir and that her sneaky devil had already fastened some ropes to her wrists.