Arc 2.1 Class of the Century

A/N: Ahhh it was so hard to finish this arc :o I actually haven't finished the Void World after-arc part yet. I only have the mission world finished. Sorry. But thank you for waiting and reading!! I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy! I think this arc might be a little boring. Next arc will be better.

.

.

.

Arc 2.1 Class of the Century

Tian Xi woke up abruptly in her new body with an exaggerated gasp.

She sighed in relief knowing she escaped the devil.

Looking around, she found that she was seated in a large room and just woke up from a nap.

Pulling out a mirror from her pocket, Tian Xi saw that her eyes had dark rings under them like a panda which took away some of her valiant beauty, but she still looked passable.

The jet-black hair contrasted heavily against her snow-white skin and was long and smooth, tied into a low ponytail. Her bangs were slanted to the right but did not cover her radiant and vibrant golden eyes. With pale lips that obviously used to be filled with color and a cute nose that strangely went well with her sharp almond eyes, Tian Xi smiled and asked 001 for the mission world's details.

This was actually a level 1 world.

Central was an academy island developed for the sake of the futures of the elite young misses and masters of society. Like its name implied, it was located at the center point of all the continents on a large, secluded island. It was essentially its own country where the students were the citizens and governed themselves.

Though it was physically secluded, the outside world was constantly updated on their children's progress. The students were constantly under watch by their teachers, but they didn't know it. In addition to the staff's watchful eyes, there were cameras in every dorm room, hallway, classroom, even off campus...

They justified that it was so that the most crucial time of their life would be broadcasted after editing out the unneeded scenes to publicize the next generation and give them a starting point with the general populace and so that the people are aware of their accomplishments during their time in the academy. Large wealthy enterprises and businesses would generally be more likely to recruit them.

Anyway, the world was an ABO world on top of that already insane setting.

Tian Xi was rendered speechless when she found out even males can get pregnant.

There were 6 genders: alpha males and females who had very high performance and were at the top of society, beta males and females who were mediocre overall but most numerous so they were essential human resources, and omega males and females who were scarcely populated but most known for their beauty, fertility, and recessive genes that made it easier to reproduce alphas.

Alphas and omegas could form something called a bond...

Tian Xi skipped through the rest because of how ridiculous it all sounded.

In short, in this world there was actually something called a "fated pair." She snorted at the cheesy name.

Tian Xi was especially speechless when she got to the information about the world's protagonists. She was so glad she didn't listen to the bit about fated pairs because HELL, the world plot's focus was entirely on a 2 v 1 "pair!"

Pfft, what the hell is a fated pair? More like a fated triplet.

As she continued listening she quickly realized that the world may as well have been a BL world considering the fact that the people in question were all male, and the females actually went largely unnoticed.