Arc 4.22 Queen Mother

Well, that night, the two didn't get an ounce of sleep at all.

The scene played out as such.

Alex had found the on-the-verge-of-tears version of Nile to be extremely appealing and delectable. He had originally planned to hug her to sleep chastely since she did just wake up and he'd have plenty of time to punish her when she was in her best condition, but Alex didn't want to follow his plans this time around.

Not that she ever did, anyway.

With a provocative smirk, her naughty hands were sneakily roaming up and down his toned chest, lighting the fire inside him that he had finally managed to quell upon her wake, and once more when he walked in on her beautifully smiling face.

This damn woman!

Little Nile was standing proudly, excitedly nudging his wife's thighs as if conversing and conveying its desire to get in between them to ravish that place regardless of its owner's own wishes.

Not that Nile himself didn't wish to pin Alex down and take her right at that moment, but he was speechless that she didn't appreciate his concern for her well-being!

He thought that if he had shown to her his caring and considerate side, that she would definitely fall for "him" even slightly more! Unfortunately, it seemed to have only served as a flint to spark her lust.

But he didn't mind.

They still had many lifetimes to go through together. He would be a fool not to accept the five-star dish offering itself to him on a golden platter.

And so after three nights of abstinence and mental torture on Nile's part, a passionate night ensued, warding off 001, who only wanted to tell his host that ever since arriving back at the colonies she had received new tasks to complete.

It was only when the early streaks of dawn arrived and the large man had fallen asleep with his girl safely wrapped in his arms did 001 gain the courage to inform Alex of her next few tasks.

As for the baby, she was only a few days in and even if she were a few months in, sex was still okay with their current technology! Also, Nile felt that if it was his own baby even if the technology and his wife wasn't very strong, it would take more than just a few nudges to kill it.

[Ahem...] he coughed and cleared his metaphorical throat awkwardly to gain his host's attention.

"Nnngh," Alex groggily groaned. They had certainly been a bit too wild last night, and she knew that Nile was already holding himself back since she did just wake up from three days of bedridden coma.

Of course, that didn't stop him from leaving a trail of ambiguous kiss and bite marks traveling down her neck, chest, and inner thighs. Alex didn't leave him unscathed either though, as the peacefully sleeping man beside her had a pair of swollen red lips, and his neck and chest were just as equally filled with love marks. Looking closer one could see that his eyes had dark rings under them, showing clearly that he had not caught a wink of sleep during those past three days while she was out cold.

Without even realizing it, Alex was already gently rubbing those dark eye bags with her thumb, softly so as to not awaken him.

'Speak,' she urged 001 to continue.

[Since we are no longer in space and have landed in the colonies, you have three new tasks to complete.]

[Side Task 4: Bring down the Rigel family. Reward: 1500 points]

[Side Task 5: Make the Aldebaran family regret tossing the original Alex away. Reward: 3000 points]

[Side Task 6: Complete the original's mission to research on the alien species. Reward: 2500 points]