Arc 3.1 Ruler of the Night

A/N: Oh my gosh, guys before I forget! Pretty late, but thank you guys so much for 6k views! <3<3<3 I know it might not be much to everyone else, but to me this is amazing and I love you all!! Especially you guys who have been there from the start and leave a comment every once in a while!! *hugs you all* Here's to this arc, I want to have fun with this one since it will have more action and more of an actual story/plot than my other two worlds, I hope! I feel like I do a terrible job with character interaction and characterization in general OTL forgive me for I am learning.

Arc 3.1 Ruler of the Night

Tian Xi opened her eyes to find herself in a dark and dilapidated room. The ceiling was practically nonexistent while the wallpaper was peeling away, and there was only a large inverted crescent moon eerily shining down on her with virtually no stars surrounding it. The sky was pitch black aside from that moon. She was sitting on an old wooden bed with a ragged and dusty mattress; there was no blanket or pillow. Debris was strewn all over the bare dirt floor.

Looking down at her own attire, she was wearing a black leather jacket with a large collar and lapels, the zipper was at the side and arched towards the center as it went upward. There were stylish belts with silver buckles linked onto her cuffs, and buttons were economically placed along the front of the jacket. Under the jacket she only had on a similarly black corset that accentuated her curves and boosted her cleavage. Both the corset and the jacket were cut slightly high, as her navel was on display for all to see.

On her hands were silver knuckles with retractable blades and the left knuckle had a long silver chain whip connected to it as its body wrapped around her wrist. The head was a sharp pointed dagger that was slid securely in its sheath under her jacket sleeve. 

Black leather shorts wrapped around her bottom tightly, with two belts one crossing over the other. A holster was hanging on her thigh snugly connected to one of the belts on the shorts. She had on over-the-knee chunky heel platform leather combat boots with a sharp toe cap and hidden blades. 

The Sword of Oblivion was in her right hand, shining ominously under the crescent moon's dim lighting. Its amethyst gems complimented her lavender eyes greatly. 

Tian Xi conveniently had a sword back holster and a spare common silver sword hanging from it. Replacing that silver sword with her legendary kill-all sword, she asked 001 for the world information and mission details.

[Got it, host! Listen well!] 001 really liked the dark setting and his host's current attire ah! She seemed so ready to murder!

This was a Level 3 world.

In the fictional Kingdom of Grethien there was an overarching social hierarchy from the most powerful to the weakest - royalty, nobles, knights, and the peasants. The humans were ruled over by the king and governed by the king's nobles; guarded by the knights. The peasants were the commoners who worked for the nobles and knights as slaves and farmers, and took up other menial jobs that the knights and nobles didn't dare to lower themselves to do. However this social hierarchy was only for the humans who were unaware of the power and existence of the underworld.

The Kingdom of Grethien had more than just humans roaming the streets. There were terrifying and fierce creatures, the werewolves, or lycanthropes. These humans had the ability to shape-shift into unfathomably large wolves. Their bites could curse and turn other humans into werewolves at a slight chance, their claws and fangs were deadly, and they had enhanced strength, agility, stamina, and senses. They were carnivorous and they particularly favored human hearts, but they generally ate any meaty life-form. Normal weapons did not inflict much damage if any, and their regeneration capabilities were unrivaled.