Arc 4.3 Queen Mother

[Side Task 1: Make Tyler and Faust your Royal Guards. Reward: 2000 points (1000 points each)]

When Alex heard the task, she wanted to pounce on the two sexy men immediately. Those combat suits were so tight on their bodies that she could clearly see their well-defined muscles, abs, and large "packages" making her drool. To top it off, they were both so handsome ah! Tyler had a manly type of handsomeness while Faust had a gentle yet powerful kind of handsomeness--both men were the epitome of perfection!

She was just about to seduce--uh, beckon them over to talk about life when 001 burst her bubble.

[Host, you're married.]

001 was a hardcore shipper of the CP Gu Yuan x Tian Xi even if he didn't really show it outright. It was to be expected since they had been through three lifetimes together and more importantly, he believed his host should cling as tight as she could onto Gu Yuan's golden thigh. With him, even with her miserable nonexistent luck 001 knew that his host could take first place.

'001, I was married. Right now, I'm single and ready to mingle; these two men have gotten me lovestruck and now I'm ready to fuck.'

If 001 had a face, it'd be darker than the bottom of a pot.

[Host, if Gu Yuan finds out, he won't let you off, ever. There is a 99% absolute certainty that you will die of overindulgence rather than due to the actions of the aliens, female lead, and her harem. Scratch that. The probability is now 100% since you have just recently consented to him being the only one allowed to kill you when you were in the void world.]

'Pfff, he won't find out.'

[HOST YOU HAVE TWO LUCK.]

"Dismiss," Alex lowly mumbled under her breath.

'Sigh...He will find out. Definitely. But...' She reluctantly eyed the two juicy pieces of meat standing in front of her who were apparently still stunned before getting up from the floor and patting debris, blood, and dust off of her body.

'Well, then 001, please enlighten this great and holy one on how else I can impregnate these two peerless beauties without intercourse.'

If 001 had a face, there would be black lines all over it.

[You can sneak it into their food or drink. The eggs are in your...love juice.]

Only God knows how awkward it was for 001 to say that out loud, and it was only for his host to hear.

But for some reason, even though he was just a system he felt that he should be ashamed like there was more than just one person listening to him... (001 looks past the screen and fails to see any readers. He sighs in relief.)

Alex couldn't hide her cringe at the solution. She wanted to gag.

'You telling me to touch myself? How to do that without being raped by my two handsome admirers? I mean, I'd personally consent so it wouldn't be rape but at the same time it's not like I intended to entice them...or something.'

[Stop complaining and just get the job done. I know you already have a plan.]

Then with a Window's logout outro, 001 left the scene since he wasn't interested in watching his host pleasure herself.