Chapter 1

Betty and jughead were sat in the doctors office. "So you're next appointment will be in two weeks for your 6 week scan" doctor brown said. "And is there any questions?" She asked. "Erm Yeah... I have to take medication for my anxiety and depression and also pain medication because I was involved in an accident is it still okay to take it?" Betty asked. "Let me check your files for what kind of medication you're taking!" Doctor brown smiled. Jughead squeezed her hand in his; knowing she was nervous about her medication affecting the baby. "It all looks good! You can still take them. But If your anxiety is high or anything please call. We don't want any stress on the baby" she smiled and Betty nodded. "Hey. It's okay to ask for help Betty, you can't Control you're mental health and that's okay, you won't be failing" doctor brown said with a smile. "Thank you" Betty said, glad that her insecurities were assured. "Jughead, if you have any concerns as well please ring or if you notice a change in Betty let me know" she smiled. "Will do!" He assured.

In the car Jughead pulled Betty into his side. "Do you feel better now baby?" He asked. They only booked the appointment because Betty was stressing about her medication harming the baby. "I do, now I'm craving a milkshake, can we go to pops?" She asked and he nodded. "Anything for you" he said and drove off. At pops they told pop their news and he brought over celebratory milkshakes on the house. "Do you want to find out the gender when we can?" Jughead asked. "Well Veronica wanted to do a gender reveal/ baby shower and that seems really fun!" Betty said excitedly and jughead grinned at his wife. "That sounds amazing! So we have the doctor write the gender down and then what?" He asked. "There's so many fun ways to do it! So we should ask everyone for a few ideas!" She beamed. "That sounds like a great idea" he said and squeezed her hand.

That evening they were lounging on the couch in their pyjamas, Betty laying across jughead. He was gently caressing her tummy. "It's hard now" he stated. "I know, i noticed earlier" she said. "Oh god I'm gonna be fat!" She said and jughead burst out laughing At the look of horror on his wife's face. "You'll look beautiful no matter what" he said and leant down to kiss her. "I keep imagining you all cute and pregnant and I'm telling you now babe I'll dote on you hand and foot" he said And she grinned up at him. "Damn How did I get so lucky?" She said. "I ask myself that everyday betty Jones" he said.

"We'll have to move everything out the spare room and paint it for the nursery" Betty said while they were eating dinner. "Betts we have 8 months we have time for all that" he laughed. "I know I just want to be prepared" she sighed. He put down his knife and fork and lifted her chin so that she would look at him. "Honey, you don't need to stress okay? We'll have everything done before the bug arrives" he smiled. "Bug?" She asked curiously. "That's what I'm going to call it" he shrugged. "I like it" she giggled. "Hi little bug I'm Your mommy" she said to her stomach. Jugheads heart melted at the scene, and moved so he could do the same. "And I'm Your daddy and I love you so much, we both do" Jug said looking up at Betty. After their little family moment they went back to eating. "If it's a boy can we name him Forsythe the 4th?" She joked. "No way!" He said, with fake anger. "I think it has a nice ring to i she smirked. "You're lucky I love you!" He said and she burst out laughing.

{leave comments and suggestions!💗}