Chapter 8

After they spent a while wrapped in each other's embrace, jughead went to have a shower while Betty tidied up the wrest of the things from dinner. She heard jughead turn off the shower so she pulled out a coffee mug so he could have some when he came out. Suddenly she felt a slight flutter in her stomach; it startled her and she dropped the mug, sending it shattering all over the floor. Jughead ran into the kitchen when he heard the noise. "Betts? What happened?!" He said. "Is it the baby?! Are you okay?!" He added when he saw her with her hands over her stomach. "Sorry is fine I just felt flutters in my belly and it took my off guard" she said as she bent down to pick the mess up. "I'll do that" he said and cleaned up the broken mug. "Was bug kicking?" He asked. "No, not for a few weeks but I read that you'll feel Flutters" she said with a smile at the thought of their baby.

That night jughead was woken up by the light of Betty's phone; he looked at the time: 2am. "Baby? Why are you awake?" He asked. "Whoever Said morning sickness was only in the morning was lying" she huffed. He sat up next to her and placed a comforting hand on her thigh. "Have you been sick?" He asked, concerned. "No. I feel sick though" and sighed. "I'm sorry, I hate seeing you so miserable" he said and kissed her softly. "Are you going to be sick?" He asked. "No" she said. "Okay so you want to try and go to sleep?" He asked and she nodded, laying down and snuggling into his side.

The next morning was the same, jughead held Betty's hair back while she was sick and then took her back to bed. She was feeling particularly bad this morning so decided she was staying in bed all day and watching Netflix. "I have to go and meet jellybean, will you be okay?" He asked, hesitant to leave her. "I'll be fine, I'll call you if I'm not" She smiled and he kissed her. "Bye love" he said and was out the door. He met with jellybean and FP at pops, it was amazing to finally catch up with his sister. Unfortunately she was going home that evening but she promised to come back in the next few weeks.

Jellybean Finally left around dinner time and that's when jughead realised the time and that he hadn't checked on Betty for most of the day. "Juggie!" Betty said as she flung herself at him when he and FP walked through the bar. "Hey you" he smiled down at her. "What are you doing? I thought you wanted to stay in bed all day" he said with a smirk. "I did but we have no food so I came down for my dinner" she said. "And She stole my fries!" Fangs said from a booth. "What?" Jug said amused. "Betty was hungry and while fangs went up to get her seconds, Betty took his fries" Toni laughed. "You'll get over it" Betty teased to fangs. "I'm pregnant it's a right of passage" she added and jughead laughed. "You better not steal my fries!" He joked. "Oh juggie... we both know you'd let me eat your whole meal" she smirked. "Touchè betty Jones" he laughed.

{sorry for the short chapter but I have major writers block please help me out with ideas💗}