Chapter 78

The next couple of weeks after Noah's birthday were busy. Jughead was busy with the bar, they were swapping suppliers and it seemed to be causing a lot of issues with paper work. Betty had been feeling really sick and tired for the last week, jughead had noticed but just thought she was under the weather. So when Toni rushed into the office of the bar one day yelling that Betty had fainted, jughead had rushed out the room and into the main part of the bar where he saw Betty on the floor, fangs and Sweetpea around her and Noah in FPs arms. "Baby?" He rushed over. "Oh my god betts..." he said as she flicked her eyes open. "Jug?" She asked confused. "Yeah. You're okay baby" he said, helping her to sit up. "Dad can you watch Noah for the night at yours?" Jug said. "Of course" FP said and took Noah out of the bar. "What happened?" Betty asked. "You fainted baby" jug said as he helped her up. "Oh..." she said. "Come on let's get you some water" he said as she lead her to a booth and Toni got her some water. "Betts, I'm taking you to the doctor" he said. "And Before you interrupt, you've been sick this week and you're healthy so you shouldn't be fainting" he said. "Okay" Betty sighed.

At the doctors office Betty had her head leaning on jugheads shoulder. "Betty Jones?" A nurse called. "That's me" Betty said and Jughead helped her up. "So what seems to be the issue?" The doctor smiled politely. "I've been feeling sick and tired for the past week and today I just fainted out of no where" Betty said. The doctor just nodded. "Okay, I'll run a blood test" she smiled. "I'll be back" the doctor said as she left the room. "I know you hate needles baby but it will be okay... I'll be here the whole time" Jug said as she hugged her tightly to his chest. When the doctor came back she moved Betty into the chair. "Deep breaths honey" jug said as he held her hand and whispered reassuring words in her ear. "And it's done!" The doctor announced. "I'll be in touch when we get the results" she smiled. Betty and jughead thanked her and left the doctors.

2 days later:

"Hello is this Elizabeth Jones?" A woman said Over the phone. "Yes that's me" Betty said. "Hi, I'm doctor Ray. I'm calling about your results" she said. "Okay.." Betty said. "It's all good news! Congratulations you're pregnant!" She said cheerily.